|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||5|
|Karstaag, Riekling, Grahl|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Solstheim, Castle Karstaag
Solstheim, Castle Karstaag, Banquet Hall
Solstheim, Castle Karstaag, Caverns of Karstaag
Solstheim, Castle Karstaag, Throne Room
Solstheim, Castle Karstaag, Karstaag's Chambers
Solstheim, Castle Karstaag, Tower
|Moesring Mountains, [-24,26]|
Castle Karstaag is a fortress in the northwestern region of the island, in the Moesring Mountains region.
There are two entrances to the castle, the front door and an underwater route. Castle Karstaag belongs to the frost giant Karstaag, but it has been taken over by Grahls and his Riekling servants in his absence.
- The tower of the castle holds the last elusive piece of the Daedric armor: the Daedric Right Pauldron.
- A number of crates and barrels in the small supply chamber east of the Banquet Hall contain a fair supply of Nord Mead.
- The skeletal corpses found scattered throughout the castle actually hold a decent amount of leveled loot. Be sure to return here after you've finished Siege of Castle Karstaag and you'll walk away with at least 50K to 100K of loot (expect the usual ebony and glass weapons and random pieces of Nordic Mail armor).
- The Castle Karstaag: Investigate the ominous signs which have foretold the Bloodmoon Prophecy by investigating Castle Karstaag.
- Siege of Castle Karstaag: Stop a rebellion in this castle far to the north on the island.