Skyrim talk:Fort Greymoor
 Exploitable bug?
It seems that the devs forgot to add ownership to the horses that appear with the imperial legion, so you can take the horses without repurcussions. However, even though once you ride it it will fast travel with you, it will always walk back here if you aren't riding it, and the game won't say you own it. --Halfstache 20:05, 23 November 2011 (UTC)
This is not actually a bug, I believe, but it's quite annoying. After a few days after I cleared the fort, the Imperial Legion took control of it. The problem is that even though I had cleared it, I haven't finished looting, because it took me several trips to the town (with Fast Travel, of course) to sell the items and then come back. And when I tried to enter the fort again even with the soldiers there, they started to attack me, saying I was trespassing. I cleared the entire fort, by myself, and they just go there and settle, no reward to me, no thanks and I can't even enter the place? That was mean. — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 13:08 on 9 December 2011
- I wiped out the imperials. I didn't get any bounty nor got in trouble with other imperial soldiers/factions. I wish someone would re-settle in though, it's just a depressing, empty pile of rocks now. ForsakenOne 19:50, 7 January 2012 (UTC)
Can't speak for the previous patches, but with 1.3 installed, I cleared the fort except for the non hostile NPC and no one ever seems to take the fort over again. I made absolutely certain all the bandits were dead and even waited an ingame month and all that happened during that time was the fort reset and a single bandit respawned, but no Imperials whatsoever. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 01:44 on 11 December 2011
 re: Bugged?
i killed everyone but agnis and it will not show cleared for me. patch 1.3.5 xbox RaW 19:31, 28 December 2011 (UTC)
- I think someone made the assumption that it spawns the Legion in this manner but didn't bother to do any research. It doesnt always happen the way the article claims. I never cleared it but the soldiers spawned anyways, I'm guessing after defending Whiterun.188.8.131.52 05:42, 18 January 2012 (UTC)
- This seems correct. The soldiers arrived in Fort Greymoor 24 hours after the battle of Whiterun. The fort just before (and just after) the battle had bandits. I did not clear the bandits and the Imperial Soldiers appeared after defending Whiterun from the Stormcloaks.--Linearcore 01:58, 22 January 2012 (UTC)
- I believe that the Imperial legionnaires are supposed to spawn after the Fort is cleared, but don't because of a bug. The same happened to me at Fort Hraggstad; I cleared it for the quest Joining the Legion, but when I came back, the legionnaires weren't there. Instead, only the Prison seemed to respawn, and even then respawned the bandits. Not sure exactly what causes the bug. I'd like to know too, since it's kind of irritating to have bandit-occupied forts in "friendly" territory. --Lee 95 01:46, 2 February 2012 (UTC)
 Zone Level?
Okay so does anyone know if this area has a high set level? Because I went in to it with Dawnguard and Hearthfire installed at level 12 and found multiple Bandit Highwaymen and a Plunderer for the boss. Since at level 12 the boss should've been at most a Highwayman this seems to have been spawning off of a modified leveled list. Can anyone confirm? Lord Eydvar Talk | Contribs 01:53, 8 September 2012 (EDT)
- The zone has a minimum level of 6, but the boss CwIntMonsterGreymoorBoss has a level modifier of "VeryHard" and is from the list LvlBanditMeleeAny. --Alfwyn (talk) 15:24, 21 September 2012 (GMT)
 Dead Troll?
As I was exploring the the prison, I saw a Imperial standing over the the corpse of a troll on a table with troll fat and a dagger next to it, with a beartrap under the table. Has anyone else encountered this? — Unsigned comment by Awsomedawg (talk • contribs) at 22:57 on 6 November 2012
- This is always there. If the fort is held by bandits, there's a bandit (an Argonian, iirc) at the troll corpse. Varana (talk) 12:06, 21 November 2012 (GMT)