after i kill some hire tugs near whitrun skulvar sent me a letter saying i could call on him and when "call on him" nothing happen... but if i attack jervar and return to him he`ll give me 50 gold...
broken quest? 188.8.131.52
- "If you kill an Alik'r Warrior in Whiterun, you may get a courier messenger give you a letter from him requesting your assistance in a personal matter."
- What's the source on this? What personal matter?
- 184.108.40.206 14:14, 8 August 2012 (UTC)
This man has problems.Edit
He told me to assault his son. — Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 23 September 2012
I was running as a werewolf and turned back he attacked me and i killed him whati want to know is what happens to the stables?? — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 04:24 on 23 February 2013
- I could be wrong, but I think Jervar takes over merchant duties. He has dialogue which implies this, and he's a member of the JobMerchantFaction. — ABCface◥ 04:28, 23 February 2013 (GMT)
- I can confirm this. Skulvar turned up dead in my game, and when I spoke to Jervar, the dialogue option "Can I buy a horse?" was available. He's not as boastful as his father about the horse, though, simply stating, "Yeah I got one for sale." I declined and his response was, "Don't blame me if you're feet get sore." I don't have the dialogue option for when you purchase the horse as I don't want to buy a horse at the moment, which I'm sure you can understand. Thelisaraptor (talk) 20:53, 20 May 2014 (GMT)
Uthgerd Scene about CiceroEdit
- I've removed it, the conversation is present in the game files but not actually used in-game. I heard it while using a mod and after finding it in the CK didn't give any thought it might not be used. See also here. -- SarthesArai Talk 17:19, 10 January 2015 (GMT)