The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
Here you'll find everything you need to complete the game and the various quests along the way.
- Level 1 — The Weir Gate - The first level of Battlespire where survival is difficult enough let alone trying to decide what exactly you're supposed to be doing.
- Level 2 — Caitiff - Many tough monsters in this level can give even the strongest characters a hard time.
- Level 2a — Caitiff - You have to find the voidguide pieces to get out, but where are they?
- Level 3 — The Soul Cairn - Wraiths that can't be killed, some mysterious talking gems. Whats an adventurer to make of all this?
- Level 4 — Shade Perilous - Things are actually becoming slightly friendly towards you and you're scared....very scared.
- Level 5 — The Chimera of Desolation - You appear to be the prey in some sort of hunt whose hunter cannot be killed. Can this be the end your adventure?
- Level 6 — Havok Wellhead - You are in the presence of the Daedra Lords on this level...help!
- Level 7 — Mehrunes Dagon - This is the last level where you face Dagon, Lord of the Daedra.
- The game contains several other multiplayer levels, which are not described here.