|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Speak to Falco about your next assignment to retrieve a shipment of silver weapons from Constans Atrius.
- Get the three silver longswords from Constans.
- Return to Falco who will inform you that the town was attacked by the Skaal.
- Enter the mine and kill all ten of the Skaal.
- Find and return the Tattered Note on one of the Skaal to Falco.
- Confront Carnius about the note and the faked attack.
- Kill Carnius once he attacks you.
- Return to Falco to be named Factor of the colony.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 Falco Galenus
For the next series of quests you'll have to leave town and wait for about two days until you receive a journal entry. Return and speak to Falco about your next assignment to learn that Carnius has received a shipment of silver weapons but has refused to deliver any to the colony. Falco wants you to go and pay Constans Atrius a visit in Fort Frostmoth and get the weapons to Raven Rock.
 Constans Atrius
Speak to Constans at the top of the Imperial Cult hall to receive the three silver longswords.
 Skaal Attack!
Return to Falco in Raven Rock to find out that the town has been attacked by the Skaal, almost immediately after you had left for the fort. Apparently the Skaal fled into the mine for refuge. Falco wants you to go into the mine and rescue the miners.
You should find ten Skaal (Alfbrand, Audmund, Balfring, Bryngrim, Eifid, Fjrokvar, Ormvard, Toralf, Valgeir, and Vignunn) scattered about the mine and they are far enough apart that you should be able to take them on one at a time. On one of the Nords, Toralf, you'll find an incriminating Tattered Note detailing the attack on the village, signed by a single "C" at the end.
 Return to Falco
Return to Falco and give him the note that you found. He'll take a close look at it and discover that the so-called Skaal were actually mercenaries in disguise. Falco suspects Carnius was involved and tells you to confront him with the note.
 Confronting Carnius
Confront Carnius about the Skaal Attack and he'll immediately 'confess' in a matter of words. He is furious because you ruined his attack on the colony. He'll attack you immediately so be cautious as he is a tougher than the average opponent. The guards and people in the area do not assist him, however.
 Return to Falco
Return to Falco once Carnius is dead and he will promote you to the position of Factor of Raven Rock, effectively leaving you in charge of the entire operation.
- Killing Carnius is necessary regardless of who you side with.
- Not all the people in the mine are attackers. In particular, Aldam Berendus is also in the mine and is needed to construct the estate in the next mission. If Aldam dies, you will need to restore a saved game, as you can go no further with the East Empire Company quests.
- You are not required to actually bring the silver longswords back to Falco.
- At the very end of the mine are Audmond and Toralf, together with one or two captive miners. If you sneak, your attack on the fake Skaal may be reported as a crime, resulting in a bounty, and possibly, one of the workers will attack you.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: Protect Falco||Up: East Empire Company Quests||Next: The Factor's Estate|