- Summon Meridia on the 13th of Morning Star.
- Head to the dungeon to which Meridia points you.
- Find and kill the sorcerer.
- Travel to the town Meridia mentioned to you.
- Meet her worshipper there and collect your reward.
- Be sure to follow the time limit.
Meridia appears before the player:
Oh, yes my dear, I think I can help you with your ambition. If I give you something quite valuable, will you do something for me first?
Meridia goes on:
You will? Oh, that's very sweet. Much sweeter than a certain (sorcerer) I know named (sorcerer's name), who made a certain arrangement with me, but decided later to renege. If you would be so kind as to pay (sorcerer's name) a visit and let (him) know that such ungallant behavior is fatal. Then go to my dear friend, (worshipper's name), who will wait for (time limit) days for you at (residence's name) in (town), and give you my Ring of Khajiiti when you arrive. It's just the thing you need. Now, you'd best be off. Be careful.
Meridia is disappointed:
Oh, that's a shame. As a friendly warning, bad things happen to greedy (player's race) adventurers willing to take, but not willing to give.
Travel to the dungeon Meridia mentioned to you. Once you are there, find the sorcerer. When the sorcerer is hit for the first time, he says to the player:
So, Meridia sends her lackeys against me. But I am not without allies of my own. Come to me, children of Oblivion! Serve your master (sorcerer's name) in (his) hour of need!
...and summons a couple of Daedra that will assist him in his defense. Once he is dead meet Meridia's worshipper in the town she mentioned and get your reward.
Quest Object Dead
When the sorcerer dies a message pops up saying:
(sorcerer's name) lies dead at your feet. Lady Meridia is now in your debt.
Meridia's worshipper speaks to the player:
(player's name)? I'm (worshipper's name). I believe you're looking for me. I have here the Ring of Khajiiti, as Meridia promised. Meridia is impressed with you for fulfilling your end of the contract, I might add.
- Random dungeon monsters
- Quest Target: One Sorcerer NPC
- 2x One Fire Daedra every two in-game minutes (100% chance) as long as the sorcerer is still alive
- 3x One Daedroth every three in-game minutes (100% chance) as long as the sorcerer is still alive
- Although Meridia doesn't mention the dungeon where your target is lurking, you can check the location in your journal.