Morrowind:Hlervu Ancestral Tomb
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Hlervu Ancestral Tomb|
|Azura's Coast, [19,-6]|
Hlervu Ancestral Tomb is a medium-sized tomb on Azura's Coast, south of the Holamayan Monastery. This ancestral tomb has two chambers within; there are four leveled undead guarding the tomb. The loot that can be found here is for the most part unremarkable; a potion, a few random alchemical ingredients, a few gold pieces, and some varied pieces of armor. The most notable items are a copy of the Block skill book Death Blow of Abernanit, a glass dagger, and a scroll with the last words of Malaki the Lightfooted found next to his corpse.
 Family Members
There are six known members of the Hlervu family:
- Braynas Hlervu, a pauper in Ald'ruhn who has been wronged
- Derar Hlervu, a witch who tends the shrine of Molag Bal at Bal Ur
- Ervyna Hlervu, a hunter in Tel Branora
- Tendren Hlervu, a noble residing in Vivec's Telvanni Canton
- Ulene HlervuOB, a healer living in Cyrodiil
- Galdrus HlervuDB, a priest at the temple in Raven Rock