Morrowind talk:Fortify Magicka
 Net Gain of Magicka
I've removed the VN tag and added a bit more text after the following test.
- Start - 250/250 Magicka
- Drank a Fortify Magicka 66pts for 188s potion - 316/250 Magicka
- Drank a Fortify Int 66pts for 188s potion - 483/382 Magicka
- F/Magicka wears off - 417/382 Magicka
- F/Int wears off - 273/250 Magicka
- I added one more method of the "net gain" spell glitch and added formulae for both, which I calculated some time ago just out of curiosity. Hope it's not too mathematical. Sethiel 08:48, 8 December 2010 (UTC)
 Useless as a constant effect enchantment?
It seems that Fortify Magicka does not actually increase your maximum magicka as it does in the later games, so potions will not increase your magicka past your normal limit, even if you have a constant effect Fortify Magicka enchantment on, like from the Ring of Aesliip. Should this be noted as a bug? Xolroc (talk) 12:21, 16 September 2013 (GMT)