Oblivion:The Market Sewers
|# of Zones||1|
|1 boss-level chest|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|The sewer system under the Imperial City Market District.|
The Market Sewers are a small sewer system under the Imperial City Market District containing bandits. It contains only one zone, The Market Sewers.
- This sewer connects to Beneath the Bloodworks (under the Arena District) and The North Tunnel (leading out to Lake Rumare).
- Basement entrances to The Best Defense and The Main Ingredient (both stores in the Market District) can be picked open without fear of being noticed by the guards.
- Although there is an entrance to the sewers from the Market District, initially that only provides access to the first room: the gate (E) leading to rest of the sewers can only be opened from the other side.
 Zone 1: The Market Sewers
The easiest way to enter this zone is through the door Out from the Market District. However, until the sewer Gate (E) has been opened from the other side, this entrance does not provide any access to the rest of the sewer system. Most characters are likely to enter this sewer system through door D from The North Tunnel, but it is possible to enter through any of doors C through G.
Other than the gate at E and the numerous bandits, there are few obstacles in the zone. Several of the chests in this sewer system are semi-hidden in corners. For example, the boss chest (B) is behind a barrel and some crates. The boss chest is of interest not only for the treasure, but also for the key that opens the door (I) to Beneath the Bloodworks.
- 1 Chest (contains The Bloodwork's Sewer Key, loot similar to boss-level bandit chest: 1-2 plain light armor, 1 plain weapon, 10% chance enchanted armor, 25% enchanted weapon, etc.) at location B on map
- 2 Chests 01 (1 locked)
- 3 Chests 02 (2 locked)
- 2 Chests 03
- 1 Chest 04
Doors and Gates:
- There are six doors in/out of this zone
- 1 door (at Out) leads outside to the Market District (a manhole in the courtyard behind Rindir's Staffs)
- 2 doors (at C and D) lead to the adjacent sewer system, The North Tunnel, which leads north from the city to the Imperial Sewers N. Exit.
- Door C is the lower level door, accessed from the room below the bridge.
- Door D is the upper level door, accessed from the bridge that connects to the rest of the Market Sewers.
- Both doors provide access to the same room in the North Tunnel; when traveling from the Market Sewers to the North Tunnel there is no difference between the two doors (in the opposite direction, door D is the more useful door).
- 1 door (at F) leads to The Best Defense Basement (locked).
- 1 door (at H) leads to The Main Ingredient Basement (locked).
- 1 door (at I) leads to the adjacent sewer system under the Arena District, Beneath the Bloodworks (locked, opened by The Bloodwork's Sewer Key).
- 1 Gate (at E), opened by a Turn Wheel north of the gate (cyan dot) on map. This gate can only be opened from the north side; it cannot be opened from the south side.
- 1 Gate (at G), opened by two Turn Wheels (cyan dots), one on either side of the door.
- 7 bedrolls at locations b on map