Oblivion:The Noble's Daughter
 Quick Walkthrough
- Speak with Burz gro-Khash in Cheydinhal to receive this contract.
- Travel to Lord Rugdumph's Estate and speak with Lord Rugdumph gro-Shurgak about his daughter's plight.
- Search the nearby area for Lady Rogbut's whereabouts.
- Rescue Lady Rogbut and return her to her father.
- Report back to Burz gro-Khash for your reward and further instructions.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 Lord Rugdumph's Dilemma
Speak to Burz gro-Khash in Cheydinhal and he will tell you about an old family friend - the Orc nobleman Lord Rugdumph gro-Shurgak. Lord Rugdumph's daughter Lady Rogbut gra-Shurgak has gone missing and he has tasked the Fighters Guild with finding her. You're sent to Lord Rugdumph's Estate, located northeast of Lake Arrius (Burz has conveniently marked its location on your map), to speak with Lord Rugdumph for more details.
Upon arriving at the Rugdumph Estate, proceed inside to locate the nobleman. He tells you that he fears his daughter has been abducted by a band of ogres known to live east of his estate. However, he does it in an amusing fashion, as he uses lots of fancy words incorrectly in an attempt to sound noble.
 The Liberation of Lady Rogbut
Investigate the area east of the Rugdumph Estate and you will come upon three ogres guarding Lady Rogbut, who appears to be unharmed. Proceed to rumble with the ogres. Once all three are dead, speak with Lady Rogbut and return with her to her father.
 Return to the Estate
Upon returning Lady Rogbut to her father, he expresses his gratitude about her safe return in a truly unique manner and proceeds to reward you with his sword - a unique claymore with Absorb Speechcraft and Silence enchantments - as a show of appreciation for your assistance.
Return to Burz gro-Khash to receive the standard level-dependent gold reward and one Fame point. If you have already completed The Stone of St. Alessia, Burz will restore you to the rank of Guardian and give you your next quest - Mystery at Harlun's Watch. Otherwise, you could go to Azzan in Anvil to do The Stone of St. Alessia, but your best option is to stay in Cheydinhal and finish Burz's last quest.
- It is possible that Lady Rogbut will escape from the ogres. If she does, she usually hides inside nearby Kingscrest Cavern.
- It is possible for the ogres to wander away from their area, thus making them difficult to find. The best way to avoid this is to head to Lady Rogbut immediately after Rugdumph tells you of his problem, as the ogres will not have had a chance to move very far. If you still cannot find three ogres to kill and are playing the PC version, you can use the console command
player.placeatme BE98to create as many as required. Be wary if using this command, as it could cause savegame corruption.
- If you chat with Burz after completing the quest, he'll give you a little insight into his romantic intentions with Lady Rogbut.
 Journal Entries
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in random order.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- It is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage FGC09Ogres stage, where
stageis the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages. See SetStage for more information.
|Prev: Trolls of Forsaken Mine||Up: Fighters Guild||Next: Mystery at Harlun's Watch, or
The Stone of St. Alessia