The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Quest||Frostcrag Spire (quest)|
|Location||Frostcrag Spire (place)|
|Released||April 25, 2006|
|Xbox 360||Xbox live for 150 MS Points|
|For problems related to installation, see Installation Issues|
- Located high in the Jerall Mountains of Cyrodiil away from prying eyes, this add-on makes the Wizard's Tower, Frostcrag Spire, become available. Packed with numerous useful enhancements, this structure will prove invaluable to magic-oriented characters. —Former Official Summary
- In the frozen mountains of Cyrodiil stands Frostcrag Spire, a tower of wonders for your magic-oriented character to call home. -Current Official Summary
- A fully detailed tower for you to explore.
- An indoor botanical garden with over 130 plants—including plants normally only found in Oblivion.
- Summon Atronach Familiars that obey your commands.
- Upgrade to add fully functional Enchanting and Spell Making altars, with no need to join the Mages Guild.
- Upgrade to add a laboratory that temporarily fortifies your Alchemy skill by 15.
- Fully upgrade the furnishings in your lair to suit your needs.
- Simple furnishings including a bed for leveling up.
- Instant teleports to every Mages Guild Hall in Cyrodiil, including the Arcane University.
- A breathtaking view of Cyrodiil from the highest point in the land.
- Aurelinwae, a novice merchant with 2000 gold, is added to the Mystic Emporium in the Market District of the Imperial City.
 New Content
- Frostcrag Spire, a new home for the magic-oriented character.
- A quest to buy upgrades for the tower.
- A Spell and Recharge vendor in the Imperial City.