|# of Zones||1|
|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|South of Helgen
East of Falkreath
|# of Corundum||1|
|# of Gold||1|
|# of Iron||2|
The cave itself is a long descending corridor with no offshoots that follows a stream down to a shallow pool. The animals in the cave are leveled and seem to be entirely random. It as likely to encounter wolves as it is to encounter snowy sabre cats, snow bears, or ice wraiths depending on your level. Aside from the beasts, the only other thing are few mineral ore veins, a deer carcass, two bandit corpses, and a normal chest.
 Related Quests
- Animal Extermination: Fulfill a contract given to the Companions to clear out a beast den. (radiant)
 Mineral Ore Vein Locations
- Iron Ore Vein: Under the ledge at the entrance beneath the deer carcass.
- Iron Ore Vein: Outside of the cave, head west and around to the area directly above the entrance.
- Corundum Ore Vein: To the right (heading into the cave) of the first waterfall feeding a small pond with slabs of ice on it.
- Gold Ore Vein: At the basin of the cave near the chest and bandit corpse.
- Ice wraiths seem to be hostile towards other beasts. Due to the random nature of the cave, if there are wraiths present you may just find the creatures attacking each other or simply find the losing side's remains.