|Jarl's Residence||Jarl's Longhouse|
|Military Fort||Fort Neugrad|
|Jarl||Dengeir of Stuhn|
Falkreath Hold is a hold in southern Skyrim, with its capital in Falkreath. It is initially affiliated with the Imperial Legion, but can be captured by the Stormcloaks after completing Rescue from Fort Neugrad. It can also change sides as part of negotiations during Season Unending.
It is the second southernmost hold in Skyrim, after the Rift. It borders to Cyrodiil in the south, across the Jerall Mountains, and Hammerfell in the west. Other than its capital, Falkreath, the other notable town in the hold is Helgen, the first settlement in Skyrim to be attacked by a dragon.
Falkreath Hold is blanketed by characteristic pine forests and described by its citizens as being covered in a fine mist that makes it seem seasonless. The mountains rising above Falkreath are well above the snow line striking a stark comparison to the green of the rest of the hold. The most distinguishing geographic feature is Lake Ilinalta which covers a large portion of the central region and acts as the source for the White River.
- All locations in Falkreath Hold with individual map markers are listed. There are a few places without map markers listed for their significance.
 Farms, Towns, and Settlements including Orc Strongholds and Inns
- Angi's Camp — A cabin and camp southeast of Falkreath.
- Anise's Cabin — A small, open cabin in Falkreath Hold near where the White River meets Lake Ilinalta.
- Corpselight Farm — A small farmstead located in Falkreath.
- Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary — One of two Dark Brotherhood sanctuaries located within Skyrim.
- Half-Moon Mill — A lumber mill that supplies Helgen and Falkreath.
- Helgen — A town located within Falkreath Hold, near the Skyrim-Cyrodiil border.
- Hunter's Rest — A shack in the hills near Moss Mother Cavern inhabited by Elk hunters.
- Lakeview ManorHF — A piece of property in Falkreath Hold, north of Pinewatch.
- Pinewatch — A cottage and bandit hide out located northeast of Falkreath and west of Helgen.
 Camps, including Giant Camps and Military Camps
- Falkreath Imperial Camp — A small Imperial camp on the northwest tip of Falkreath Hold.
- Falkreath Stormcloak Camp — A Stormcloak camp located in the mountains of Falkreath Hold, east of Helgen.
- Knifepoint Ridge — A large palisade-walled bandit camp surrounding an iron and corundum mine, located northwest of Falkreath.
- Secunda's Kiss — A giant camp southwest of Whiterun.
- Bloated Man's Grotto — A small cave west of Riverwood and north of Falkreath.
- Bonechill Passage — A small cave east of Falkreath containing monsters. It is located to the southwest of Helgen.
- Glenmoril Coven — A cave far west of Falkreath inhabited by a group of unique hagravens, the Glenmoril Witches.
- Greywater Grotto — A small cave far east of Falkreath containing leveled predatory animals.
- Haemar's Shame — A cavern that is home to vampiric worshippers of Clavicus Vile.
- Halldir's Cairn — A small cave and tomb in the southernmost part of Skyrim that was built to house the remains of the fierce Halldir.
- Moss Mother Cavern — A small, open-ceiling, cavernous grove lush with flora, located northwest of Half-Moon Mill.
- South Brittleshin Pass — An underground tunnel that connects Whiterun Hold and Falkreath Hold.
- Southfringe Sanctum — A remote snowy cave that is home to the conjurer Bashnag and his coven.
- Sunderstone Gorge — A heavily trapped narrow cave system inhabited by warlocks, located west of Bloated Man's Grotto.
- Ancient's Ascent — A dragon lair that contains a word wall for the Animal Allegiance shout that is located in the mountains southwest of Helgen.
- Bilegulch Mine — An orichalcum mine situated south of the town of Rorikstead and directly east of Lost Valley Redoubt.
- Embershard Mine — A small iron mine between Helgen and Riverwood.
- Bleak Falls Barrow — A barrow located northwest of Riverwood.
- North Shriekwind Bastion — A small Nordic ruin to the north of Falkreath.
- Roadside Ruins — An ancient Nordic shelter retaken by nature.
- South Shriekwind Bastion — A small Nordic ruin to the north of Falkreath.
- Twilight Sepulcher — The location of the Pilgrim's Path and main entrance to Nocturnal's Ebonmere portal, resting place for the Skeleton Key.
- Bannermist Tower — A simple three-leveled Nordic tower occupied by bandits, located south of Moss Mother Cavern and east of Knifepoint Ridge.
- Bloodlet Throne — A single level fort occupied by vampires, vampire thralls, and wolves.
- Cracked Tusk Keep — A fort located to the west of Falkreath.
- Falkreath Watchtower — A ruined watchtower that overlooks the major crossroads of Falkreath Hold.
- Fort Neugrad — A military fort southeast of Helgen.
- Ilinalta's Deep — A medium-sized Imperial fort that mysteriously collapsed.
- North Skybound Watch — A small Nordic tower and ruin occupied by bandits.
- Peak's Shade Tower — A long-ruined Nordic tower that has been reclaimed by nature.
- South Skybound Watch — A small Nordic tower and ruin occupied by bandits.
- The Guardian Stones — A location which marks three Standing Stones located directly outside of Helgen and Riverwood.
- The Mage Stone — A location which marks three Standing Stones located directly outside of Helgen and Riverwood.
- The Thief Stone — A location which marks three Standing Stones located directly outside of Helgen and Riverwood.
- The Warrior Stone — A location which marks three Standing Stones located directly outside of Helgen and Riverwood.
- The Lady Stone — One of the thirteen Standing Stones scattered across Skyrim.
 Landmarks, including Bodies of Water, Clearings, Ships and Shipwrecks
- Ancestor GladeDG — A large area where swarms of ancestor moths can be found.
- Brittleshin Pass — An underground tunnel that connects Whiterun Hold and Falkreath Hold.
- Evergreen Grove — A grove of trees concealing a small pond fed by a rocky stream.
- Jerall Mountains — A mountain range that stretches along the southern border of Skyrim.
- Lake Ilinalta — A lake in west-central Falkreath Hold.
- Orphan Rock — A large rock formation within a wooded valley, home to a group of witches.
- White River — The longest river in Skyrim, stretching from the south of the province to the northeast corner.
- There are three Dragon Mounds in Falkreath Hold.
- There are a few Shrines in Falkreath Hold.
 Falkreath Hold Quests
All quests that are started in or are related to Falkreath Hold (except for radiant quests begun in other holds) are listed here:
 Stormcloaks Civil War Quests
- Liberation of Skyrim: Drive the Imperials from Skyrim. (radiant)
- Rescue from Fort Neugrad: Rescue Stormcloak soldiers from the Imperials and capture the fort. (radiant)
- A Daedra's Best Friend: Help Barbas reunite with his master.
- Ill Met By Moonlight: Hunt in Hircine's name; choose between killing a werewolf or saving his life.
- Pieces of the Past: Retrieve the scattered pieces of Mehrunes' Razor and reforge this deadly blade.
- All the Dark Brotherhood primary quests except for Hail Sithis!, and most of the other quests received before Hail Sithis!, are related to Falkreath Hold.
- Darkness Returns: Walk the Pilgrim's Path and return the Skeleton Key to its rightful place.
- No Stone Unturned: Find the 24 gems to restore the Crown of Barenziah.
 Side Quests including Divine Quests
In addition, many miscellaneous quests are located in Falkreath Hold. They are listed here.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|