|# of Zones||1|
|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|The Armorer's Challenge|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|BilegulchMine, BilegulchMineExterior01, BilegulchMineExterior02, BilegulchMineExterior03, BilegulchMineExterior04|
|South of Rorikstead
East of Lost Valley Redoubt
|# of Smelters||1|
|# of Forges/Anvils||1|
|# of Workbenches||1|
|# of Stone QuarriesHF||1|
|# of Orichalcum||9|
Bilegulch Mine is an orichalcum mine situated south of the town of Rorikstead and directly east of Lost Valley Redoubt. It is located in the area where the Reach, Whiterun Hold, and Falkreath Hold meet near Fort Sungard.
The mine is held by Orc bandits. The mining camp is barricaded and dotted with a few Orcish-styled outbuildings, including a blacksmithing area requisite with a smelter and forge. The entrance to the mine is up the wooden scaffolding. Inside the mine are nine orichalcum ore veins, a copy of the Smithing skill book The Armorer's Challenge, and a locked chest filled with leveled loot, the key to which is held by the bandit chief.
 Orichalcum Ore Locations
- Six ores can be found in a cart outside the mine entrance.
- Two ore veins can be found in the first room; one is on the wall on the way to the kitchen, and the other is on the far wall, next to a pickaxe.
- Seven ore veins can be found in the second room; six are along the walls and floor, and one is on the ceiling.
 Related Quests
- Amulet of the Moon: Find the Moon Amulet for Kharjo. (radiant)
- Bandit AttackHF: Rescue your beloved from their kidnappers. (radiant)
- Kill the Bandit Leader: Slay a bandit leader for the Jarl of Falkreath. (radiant)
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|