Skyrim talk:Adrianne Avenicci
 Voice Actor
Adrianne is one of the NPCs voiced by Claudia Christian, is she not? - Keresthus 04:44, 10 December 2011 (UTC)
Miss Christian seems to be the voice of a lot of characters in Skyrim. The two most obvious are Legate Rikke and Adrianne. (Omega06 02:10, 3 August 2012 (UTC))
 Mysterious Death
Anyone else have her show up dead? I walked out of The Drunken Huntsman, and heard someone nearby yell for help. I look around and see her dead on the stairs along Severio Pelagia's House, with Ulfberth War-Bear standing over her body. He yelled something like, "This can't be happening!" and took off. I lost sight of him, and a minute later everything seemed back to normal, except for the corpse, which people are now walking past. So I reloaded the autosave right before leaving the Huntsman, go outside and run over to where she died, and she's not there. A minute later I find her at her forge, quite alive. So I have no idea what killed her the first time, or why, or even why it didn't happen after I reloaded. EmmBee 01:11, 9 January 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think it's anything special with her. I've exited Breezehome and seen one of the children shoot off sideways and splat against the wall. Being a child, she survived, but it wouldn't surprise me if that would've killed a normal NPC. Random buggy stuff would be my guess. Vardis 07:57, 17 January 2012 (UTC)
A courier may deliver a note addressed (charter) titled "Letter of Inheritance" that reads:
"(Charter), In the name of Jar Balgruuf the Greater, it is with great regret that we inform you of Adrianne Avenicci's death. The deceased has bequeathed unto you a measure of inheritance in the amount of 100 gold Pieces. The jarl's court has levied an amount of 10 gold pieces from the sum, as the lawfully and honorably due tax. the remainder has been commended unto the care of a trusted courier for the deliverance. While all the Jarl's court grieves with you on this day, we rejoice in the knowledge that the deceased was in possession of dear friends and wealth to communicate unto them. May this lawfully bestowed inheritance prove as a reminder of your enduring faith in one another, and of the Jarl's beneficence accorded unto you both."
- This may only occur if you don't kill her yourself, I don't know. Anyway, this doesn't seem to be specific to Adrianne, the Letter of Inheritance is generic. --Alfwyn 14:54, 18 January 2012 (UTC)
- You need to complete a favor for the NPC, it doesn't matter if you kill them yourself, I have recieved several inheritances for people i have killed myslef. (Eddie The Head 14:57, 18 January 2012 (UTC))
I don't know if it's a bug, but I noticed both she and her husband disappeared right after the battle for whiterun where I sided with the stormcloaks. Is that supposed to happen or what?
You can fix this by standing outside her shop and typing "player.placeatme 00013BB9" in the console. This will place Adrianne Avenicci to your location no matter where she is in game.
You can then do the same with Ulfberth War-Bear by typing "player.placeatme 00013B9F" in the console inside the store.
I wonder if it should be noted that despite "Gentleman's Guide to Whiterun" she is an Imperial, not a Nord. Her name also implies that.— Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 10:37 on 6 April 2012
- Yes, that should be noted. Wolok gro-Barok 14:22, 8 April 2012 (UTC)
 War-Bear's dialogue after disappearance
Some point during my game Adrianne vanished from my game. I didn't really pay too much attention at the time because I figured maybe she was upstairs or in the back room. One day I went to look around and find her and when I talked to the other fellow about who made their arms and armor, his conversation was as follows: 'Since Adrianne's death, i've had to buy them from the Khajiit caravans. Tried making some myself, but I'm no good with the forge and anvil.' .... is that unusual as a comment? It makes me wonder if her death was scripted in at some point. I never got any inheritance from her, though I was probably her biggest customer. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) on 12 April 2012
- That's not an unusual comment because War-Bear doesn't make the weapons and armor. Her death is not scripted in any way and in order to receive the inheritance you must complete a favor for her. 2dum2live 13:04, 30 June 2012 (UTC)
- Most (if not all) merchants in the game have "replacement merchants" who take over their services when they die. These replacement merchants usually have some sort of dialogue referencing the death, and I'm guessing that's why the dialogue is there for him. In this case, however, they both offer services at the same time, which isn't the case for other merchant/replacement pairs. ABCface◥ 03:38, 2 July 2012 (UTC)
 Adrianne Avenicci killed by vampirre
When I walked out of Breezehome, I saw a fight going on, before I could act Adrianne was killed by a vampire and another NPC had then killed the vampire. She was an Ashpile by the end of it. Is this scripted or can I save her if I ack more quickly? Deanmakoma 00:12, 4 July 2012 (UTC)deanmakoma
- It's a new random encounter with Dawnguard. If you are willing to go back to an autosave inside the house you could wait until night when no-ones around. The Silencer speaksTalk 00:13, 4 July 2012 (UTC)
- This has happened to me as well. I came out of Jorrsvakr (sp) and each time I loaded back to that point, which is the earliest autosave I have since my last gamesave, no matter how many times I rush to the scene at the gate or if I wait til dawn before going outside, she always winds up an ashpile, even if it's inside the shop. This kind of thing with vampires randomly killing valuable NPC's seems to be a problem for other layers as well. Will this issue be fixed soon? — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 09:14 on 4 September 2012
- Can we put something under "Notes" (or "Bugs") that Adrianne can be killed by vampires? Or should I just wait until the next patch or something? --184.108.40.206 21:50, 26 November 2012 (GMT)PersonOfInterest
- Any citizen of Skyrim who isn't essential is a potential target of the Dawngaurd Vampire encounter, and thus can be killed. I don't think pages warrant a note mentioning the fact. - Emoboy64 22:07, 26 November 2012 (GMT)
- Thanks. I overlooked the fact that she may not have been labelled as essential.--220.127.116.11 22:41, 27 November 2012 (GMT) PersonOfInterest
It's worth noting that Adrianne tends to get killed by Vampires because she spends most of her time right net to spot where random Vampire encounters spawn in Whiterun (the gate). She is always at level 6 and has no armor, so it's really easy for her to die without you noticing when you step out of Dragonsreach (or any house far from the entrance) and the random encounter is triggered (the encounter can trigger anytime when you enter the main cell in Whiterun). From what I understand, this happens for a lot of people, but there's not much you can do about it other than finish the Dawnguard expansion to minimize the encounters, and then check up on her every time you're about to leave Whiterun. Vellup (talk) 08:05, 19 January 2015 (GMT)
 Adrianne after her husband's death?
So Adrianne's husband kind of died when I failed to pickpocket him and he attacked me; guards and Lydia all attacked him instead of me, and killed him near instantly. Since then, Adrianne isn't anywhere to be found and she wasn't involved in the fight so she can't have died... Is this just my gamesave or is this scripted? — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 10:52 on 27 July 2012
 Additional merchant chest?
She seems to have another merchant chest when outside at times. If you talk to her before you go inside to see her husband you may see what I mean. You could take everything she has and sell her enough to put her at 0 gold, but when you go inside you find that her husband has his own merchant's chest worth of stuff of clearly different variety. Afterwards, if you go see her she usually seems to have what her husband has. Is there any explanation for this? Or did I just miss it somewhere?--Playerseekingbugs (talk) 02:25, 21 November 2012 (GMT)
- Come to think of it I've had times where I barter with her and all she has are misc. items indicitave of a general merchant. Intriguing at least, but very minor.--Catmaniac66 (talk) 03:28, 9 December 2012 (GMT)
 200 iron ingots?
Anyone else have her or any other blacksmith have a ridiculously high amount of iron ingots? I'd gotten 40 a few times before this one but damn thats a lot. Thank you Skyrim! But really, sound normal or just another one off?--Catmaniac66 (talk) 03:31, 9 December 2012 (GMT)
 bug, sales not making profit
When I sell to her I don't receive the profit. I fixed thus once before by reloading a previous save but that was too far back now. — Unsigned comment by Merwin352 (talk • contribs) at 00:32 on 31 December 2012
 randomly kills guard?
I had her path (at night) intersect with a guard's behind Arcadia's Cauldron, and they engaged each other. she killed him and by the time I ran to the other side of the building she was putting away her mace and walked away like nothing happened (it seemed like she attacked him while sneaking but I didn't see it and that shouldn't be possible). None of the other guards came to investigate or seemed to care. Is she supposed to fight this guard sometimes, or is this just a weird bug? Has anyone else seen this happen?--22.214.171.124 13:20, 8 January 2013 (GMT)
 Can't sell items to her
- You realize that she's a blacksmith faction vendor, right? That means you can only sell her weapons, smithing supplies, and gear that has an armor rating. Rolandito (talk) 20:31, 14 September 2013 (GMT)
 Gave me a hat
Just now I walked into the shop and Adrianne gave me a Hat, saying "I wanted to give you this, as a token of my appreciation". Is this normal?— Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 11:41 on 10 January 2014 (GMT)
- Any NPC with a favorable disposition towards you may do this. --Rook (talk) 14:41, 10 January 2014 (GMT)
 Personal inventory sale
I purchase my smithing supplies from her, which when she's out of stock, she regenerates every two days. So I waited the two days then spoke to her to buy from her, but instead of it being her usual stock, it was her own personal inventory. She had a "Ring of Squire" and some food to sell. Cjesseg (talk) 20:46, 5 July 2014 (GMT)