Daggerfall:Still More Trouble with Orcs
- Talk to the quest giver of your Knightly Order.
- Head to the specified dungeon.
- Find and kill the Orc warlord.
- Return to the quest giver within the time limit.
Revenge of the Orcs
Speak to the quest giver of a knightly order, who says:
- "They call me (quest giver's name). I have a quest for you, if you are feeling up to it. A powerful orc band has been raiding caravans in (region). Someone needs to slay the orc warlord that leads them."
The quest giver goes on:
- "The orcs are using (dungeon) as a base of operations. Kill as many of them as you want, but be sure to cut (orc warlord's name)'s throat. He's their warlord. If I hear from you within (time limit) days, your honor will be untarnished."
The quest giver answers:
Slay the Warlord
This is a standard dungeon crawl. Head to the dungeon named by the quest giver and find the Orc warlord within. When the orc is slain, you will receive a message saying:
- (Orc warlord's name) is dead. The orcs will no longer be a threat to (region)."
Return to the quest giver after the Orc warlord is dead and he will say:
- "The orc menace has been from (region). All hail (player's name)!"
A successfully completed quest results in a reputation gain according to the table below.
|Generic Knightly Order||+5|
|City-State where the order is located||+10|
|Nobility of the city-state where the order is located||+5|
|People of the city-state where the order is located||+5|
|All other factions of the city-state where the order is located||+5|
A failed quest results in a reputation loss according to the table below.
|Generic Knightly Order||-2|
- Random dungeon monsters
- Quest target: One orc warlord
After you have accepted this quest, NPCs may say when asked for any news:
- "The orcs of (dungeon) are making life for the merchants of (current town) difficult."
If you fail the quest, NPCs may say when asked for any news:
- "The orcs of (dungeon) went to plunder someone else. But for how long?"
If you successfully complete the quest, NPCs may say when asked for any news:
- "(Dungeon) has been cleared of orcs, thanks to a brave (player's race)."
|Still More Trouble with Orcs (b0b40y08)|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|0||(Date): (Quest giver's name) of (faction) in (town) gave me the chance to slay (orc warlord's name), the Orc warlord of a powerful orc band in (dungeon). I have (time limit) days to save (region) from being overrun.|