The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Beast Stone — An All-Maker stone located west of Thirsk Mead Hall.
- Earth Stone — An All-Maker stone southwest of Raven Rock.
- Sun Stone — An All-Maker stone located north of Tel Mithryn.
- Water Stone — An All-Maker stone along Solstheim's western coast, due north-northwest of Bloodskal Barrow.
- Wind Stone — An All-Maker stone located north-northeast of the Temple of Miraak.
- Raven Rock — A city located along the southwestern coast of Solstheim.
- Abandoned Building — A building in Raven Rock.
- Alor House — A house in Raven Rock that is home to Fethis Alor and his daughter Dreyla. It is found in the market square between the path to Raven Rock mine and The Retching Netch.
- The Bulwark — An imposing building of stone created to protect Raven Rock from ash storms.
- Caerellius House — The two-story stone domicile of Crescius Caerellius near the docks in Raven Rock.
- Glover Mallory's House — A house in Raven Rock which is owned by Glover Mallory.
- Ienth Farm — A farm owned by Garyn and Milore Ienth.
- Morvayn Ancestral Tomb — A one-room structure in Raven Rock which serves as an entrance for the Temple Ancestral Tomb, which requires a key to open.
- Morvayn Manor — The home of Lleril Morvayn. It is on the waterfront and is found when first arriving from Windhelm as the house on your left as you leave the jetty. It is opposite the stairs leading up to the temple. It is the second house on your left if coming from the Bulwark. To the right of Caerellius's house and to the left of Glover Mallory's house.
- Raven Rock Mine — A mine located in the settlement of Raven Rock. The entrance can be found by following the path between Lenth Farm and Alor House. Past the Ash Yam field on your left and the wood chopping block and smelter on your right. There is a woodcutter's axe on top of a barrel by the chopping block. There are plenty of crates, barrels and boxes outside of the mine all marked with the East Empire Company emblem. Either side of the entrance are lit braziers on stands. There are also two entrances via Bloodskal Barrow.
- The Retching Netch — A cornerclub near the docks in Raven Rock.
- Severin Manor — A home in Raven Rock, initially inhabited by Mirri, Tilisu, and Vendil Severin.
- Temple — A Dunmer place of worship in Raven Rock.
- Ulen Ancestral Tomb — A one-room structure in Raven Rock which serves as an entrance for the Temple Ancestral Tomb.
 Towns and Settlements
- Skaal Village — A small village in northeastern Solstheim that is home to the Skaal tribe.
- Baldor Iron-Shaper's House — The home of Baldor Iron-Shaper in Skaal Village.
- Deor Woodcutter's House — The home of Deor Woodcutter and Yrsa in Skaal Village.
- Edla's House — The home of Edla and Nikulas in Skaal Village.
- Greathall — The home of Fanari Strong-Voice, the chief of Skaal Village.
- Morwen's House — The home of Morwen in Skaal Village.
- Oslaf's House — The home of Oslaf, Finna, and their daughter Aeta in Skaal Village.
- Shaman's Hut — A house in the southeastern part of Skaal Village.
- Wulf Wild-Blood's House — The home of Wulf Wild-Blood in Skaal Village.
- Tel Mithryn — A Telvanni tower in southeastern Solstheim, located east of Fort Frostmoth and south of the Sun Stone.
- Thirsk Mead Hall — A mead hall located south of Skaal Village.
- Bujold's Retreat — A camp of Nords exiled from Thirsk Mead Hall by rieklings.
- Haknir's Shoal — A small camp in northeastern Solstheim, on a sandbank due northwest of Skaal Village.
- Last Vigil — A small outcropping in the Velothi Mountains northeast of Fort Greenwall.
- Benkongerike — An icy cave southeast of Saering's Watch containing bristlebacks and rieklings.
- Bristleback Cave — An icy cave due northwest of Broken Tusk Mine, along the western coast, containing bristlebacks and rieklings.
- Castle Karstaag Caverns — An ice cave on the north-northwestern coast of Solstheim near Saering's Watch, inhabited by rieklings.
- Castle Karstaag Ruins — An icy clearing outside of Castle Karstaag Caverns.
- Coldcinder Cave — A cave accessible via a grate in the Bulwark Jail.
- Frossel — A small cave north of Skaal Village containing rieklings and bristlebacks.
- Frostmoon Crag — A spacious overhang of rock inhabited by werewolves.
- Glacial Cave — An icy cave located north of Benkongerike, carved into the glacial cliff face along the northeastern coast.
- Hrothmund's Barrow — A small uninhabited cavern located west-southwest of Benkongerike.
- Headwaters of Harstrad — The source of the Harstrad River.
- Northshore Landing — A small dock inhabited by mudcrabs.
 Dragon Lairs
- Saering's Watch — A dragon lair located north of Hrothmund's Barrow, inhabited by draugr and a leveled dragon.
- Fahlbtharz — A large Dwarven ruin located east of the Water Stone.
- Kagrumez — A relatively small Dwarven ruin south of the Temple of Miraak.
- Nchardak — A largely sunken Dwarven ruin located north-northeast of Tel Mithryn.
- Old Attius Farm — An abandoned farm on the outskirts of Raven Rock.
- Ashfallow Citadel — An old Imperial fort, currently being used as a base of operations by the Morag Tong. It is found northeast of the Sun Stone and west-southwest of the Ramshackle Trading Post
- Fort Frostmoth — A small fortress located southeast of Raven Rock and northeast of Old Attius Farm.
- Highpoint Tower — A ruined fort in the Ash Wastes northeast of Raven Rock and west of Tel Mithryn.
- Altar of Thrond — A landmark due west of the Temple of Miraak adjacent to a cave inhabited by hagravens.
- Brodir Grove — A small circle of stones due northwest of Highpoint Tower, with a reaver camp in the middle.
- Frykte Peak — One of the highest points in Solstheim, near Saering's Watch.
- Horker Island — An island in the northeast of Solstheim inhabited by horkers.
- Hvitkald Peak — A mountain on Solstheim, located just west of the Abandoned Lodge.
- Mortrag Peak — One of the highest points in Solstheim, located south of Castle Karstaag Ruins.
- Mount Moesring — One of the highest points in Solstheim, south of Moesring Pass.
- Stalhrim Source — A sunken hole in the ground, appearing similar to an entrance to some Nordic ruins.
- Broken Tusk Mine — A small mine between Bristleback Cave and Stalhrim Source, containing rieklings.
- Damphall Mine — A large, partially flooded iron and silver mine containing reavers, located north of Bloodskal Barrow.
- Bloodskal Barrow — A Nordic ruin inhabited by reavers, accessible from Raven Rock Mine.
- Gyldenhul Barrow — A small Nordic ruin containing the spirit and treasure of Haknir Death-Brand. It is located on an island due east of Skaal Village.
- Kolbjorn Barrow — A Nordic ruin southeast of Raven Rock containing draugr.
- Vahlok's Tomb — A Nordic ruin located south of Skaal Village.
- White Ridge Barrow — A medium-sized Nordic ruin located in the northern part of Solstheim inhabited by bandits and spiders.
- Moesring Pass — A mountain pass due northwest of the Temple of Miraak, inhabited by rieklings guarding the nearby Strange Vessel.
- Snowclad Ruins — A small outdoor ruin guarded by werebears, located northwest of the Temple of Miraak.
- Abandoned Lodge — An old, unused hunting lodge located northeast of Bloodskal Barrow and southwest of Frostmoon Crag.
- Hrodulf's House — An abandoned shack located southwest of Fort Frostmoth and southeast of Old Attius Farm.
- Ramshackle Trading Post — An old, run-down trading post.
 Ships and Shipwrecks
 See Also
- Word Walls — Locations where word walls can be found
- Unmarked Places — Places that do not appear on the map
- Upon arrival at the docks of Raven Rock in Solstheim, you will be able to fast travel between Skyrim and Solstheim freely.
One achievement is related to places:
- Solstheim Explorer (20 points/Bronze) — Discover 30 locations on the island of Solstheim