The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
< General(Redirected from General:Developers)
This section contains general information that is related to the Elder Scrolls Games, but not directly about the games.
 Game Development
- Elder Scrolls: Overview of the Elder Scrolls Games
- Bethesda, Vir2L, ZeniMax Online Studios: Information about the companies that developed the games, including profiles of several key people:
- Brian Chapin
- Ashley Cheng
- Pete Hines
- Todd Howard
- Kurt Kuhlmann
- Steve Meister
- Gary Noonan
- Emil Pagliarulo
 Former Developers
 Game Specific Teams
- Battlespire Team
- Redguard Team
- Morrowind Team
- Oblivion Team
- Shivering Isles Team
- Oblivion Mobile
- Skyrim Team
- Douglas Goodall Interview: An interview conducted with a Morrowind developer who left after the game's release. It was conducted during Oblivion's development, and contains several interesting insights into how lore was designed by Bethesda internally.
- Greg Gorden Interview: An interview conducted with a developer of Shadowkey.
- Mark Jones Interview: An interview with one of the artists behind Daggerfall, Battlespire, TES Travels and Morrowind.
- Natalia Smirnova Interview: An interview conducted with Oblivion's interface artist.
- Oblivion Mobile Interview: An interview asking Vir2L President Douglas Frederick about the development of Oblivion Mobile, with input from Greg Gorden and Brad Pitser.
- Elderscrolls.com Archive — an archive of information and images from old versions of the official Elder Scrolls website
- Wallpapers — official wallpapers in various resolutions
 Other Sites
- Links: Links to other sites about the Elder Scrolls Games
- Tamriel Rebuilt: A large modding project inspired by the games