Eleven of these mighty stone edifices are to be found in Morrowind. Ten are connected by Propylon Chambers, and can be used if the teleportation index for that chamber is found. The eleventh, once the stronghold of Lord Voryn Dagoth before he became Dagoth Ur, was lost long ago when House Dagoth fell.
- Andasreth — A stronghold in a pocket desert of the West Gash region.
- Berandas — A Dunmer stronghold with an extensive cave system.
- Falasmaryon — A stronghold deep in the Ashlands.
- Falensarano — A Dunmer stronghold in the southern Grazelands.
- Hlormaren — A Dunmer stronghold that lies just west of Balmora.
- Indoranyon — A Dunmer stronghold on Azura's Coast.
- Kogoruhn — An ancient Dunmer Stronghold, the location of which was lost with time.
- Marandus — A Dunmer fortress that sits on the shore of Lake Nabia.
- Rotheran — A Dunmer stronghold that lies on the island of Sheogorad, south of Dagon Fel.
- Telasero — The southernmost Dunmer stronghold, which sits northwest of Molag Mar.
- Valenvaryon — A Dunmer stronghold that sits at the north edge of the Ashlands and is home to a colony of Orcs.