Oblivion:Blade of Woe
|Leveled Item: Blade of Woe (00091905)
(All statistics are for level 30+ version)
|Type||Blade; One Hand|
|Charge/Cost = Uses||32640/1088=30|
The Blade of Woe is first given to you by Lucien Lachance when you are invited to join the Dark Brotherhood, but it does not become enchanted until the conclusion of the Honor Thy Mother Dark Brotherhood quest. In appearance, it is identical to an ebony dagger. The Blade of Woe can also damage ghosts, wraiths, and other similar enemies even before it is enchanted.
- The statistics of the enchanted Blade of Woe are determined at the start of Honor Thy Mother, not when you first receive it.
 Leveled Statistics
|Level||Charge / Cost = Uses||Effects|
|0 (1)||400||0 (20)||7||N/A||This is the unenchanted version that you first receive, at any level. It is a quest item, and therefore it is usually weightless and has no value.
If, however, you kill Lucien Lachance immediately (thus preventing yourself from ever joining the Dark Brotherhood), the quest is completed and the Blade of Woe ceases to be a quest item. In this case, the weapon's weight and value will be those shown in parentheses.
|4||400||1111||7||2640/88=29||Demoralize up to level 2
Damage Willpower 5pts
Damage Health 5pts
Damage Magicka 5pts
|4||400||2710||7||6510/217=30||Demoralize up to level 3
Damage Willpower 10pts
Damage Health 10pts
Damage Magicka 10pts
|4||400||4484||7||10800/360=29||Demoralize up to level 5
Damage Willpower 15pts
Damage Health 15pts
Fortify Magicka 15pts
|4||400||6604||7||15930/531=30||Demoralize up to level 6
Damage Willpower 20pts
Damage Health 20pts
Damage Magicka 20pts
|4||400||8774||7||21180/706=30||Demoralize up to level 7
Damage Willpower 25pts
Damage Health 25pts
Damage Magicka 25pts
|4||400||11093||7||26790/893=30||Demoralize up to level 8
Damage Willpower 30pts
Damage Health 30pts
Damage Magicka 30pts
|4||400||13511||7||32640/1088=30||Demoralize up to level 10
Damage Willpower 35pts
Damage Health 35pts
Damage Magicka 35pts
- * The level 10-14 version of the blade has a Fortify Magicka enchantment instead of Damage Magicka
- This bug is fixed by the Unofficial Oblivion Patch..
- * The Demoralize enchantment on the blade has no duration, at any level. Therefore, the effect will not actually work on the weapon - enemies will not be demoralized, and will not flee.
- This bug is fixed by the Unofficial Oblivion Patch.