(Click on any item for details)
Fortify Magicka M points for D seconds
While Fortify Magicka can be used to increase your Magicka pool for a short period, it can also be used to quickly fortify your Magicka for just a few seconds. A spell that fortifies 100 Magicka for just a few seconds does not cost much relatively, but gives you enough time to cast a second, more expensive, spell right after. When the Fortify Magicka effect wears off, you will have lost all the excess Magicka, but you will have managed to cast the expensive spell while your Magicka reserve was actually not sufficient at that time.
- This effect can be gained for spell making and enchanting via spells, choosing the Altmer or Breton race, choosing the Apprentice, Atronach, or Mage Birthsigns, or the Aetherius Stone, Dragon Stone, or Mage Stone Doomstones.
 See also
- Maximizing Magicka: How to obtain the highest values for your total magicka.
- Restore vs Fortify vs Absorb: A comparison of these similar effects.
- Absorb Magicka, Damage Magicka, Drain Magicka, Restore Magicka
- Fortify Attribute, Fortify Fatigue, Fortify Health, Fortify Skill
 Alchemy Ingredients
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a potion of Fortify Magicka: