Error creating thumbnail: convert: unable to open image `/home/uesp/www/w/images/1/11/SI-quest-Falling_Awake.jpg': No such file or directory.
convert: missing an image filename `/tmp/transform_4785db2-1.jpg'.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Speak with Amiable Fanriene in Bliss.
- Find Uungor, also somewhere in Bliss.
- Convince Uungor to trade beds with Amiable Fanriene.
- Return to Amiable Fanriene.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 Paranoia Insomnia
Wandering the streets of Bliss, in New Sheoth, you will find Amiable Fanriene. Bleary eyed and high strung (although no more than some of the other residents of New Sheoth), his is a tale of the walls--all walls in fact--conspiring against him, with the ultimate goal being his demise. Believing the walls are going to fall on him as soon as he closes his eyes, he asks you to find him a place to sleep with no walls nearby.
 Paranoia Schizophrenia
Ask around Bliss for leads. Speak with Fimmion, and he will ask for a sweetroll in exchange for information regarding a sleeping place for Fanriene (there are sweetrolls sold at Common Treasures). Give him a sweetroll and he'll tell you about Uungor, who says he wants to go "away, far." He'll also give you Glass Grapes, Uungor's lucky grapes. Giving these to Uungor will raise his disposition enough for you to be able to convince him to trade sleeping arrangements with Amiable Fanriene. Others in Bliss may simply direct you to Uungor. If you have already met him or know where he's sleeping, you can go directly to him. If your disposition isn't high with Uungor, he will refuse your offer to switch beds with Amiable Fanriene. "Why would someone give up a bed under a roof for a bedroll outside?" he asks. You can bribe him, cast a charm spell or raise his disposition with the speechcraft minigame; either way, afterwards Uungor will agree to switch beds with Amiable. Alternately, you can kill Uungor, although this will count as a crime if you are seen. Return to a pleased Amiable Fanriene to receive your reward, the scroll Burst of Might.
Ironically, Amiable Fanriene's new bed is positioned right next to a wall. However, he doesn't seem to have any qualms about it.
 Journal Entries
- Not all Journal Entries may appear in your journal; which entries appear and which entries do not depends on the manner in which the quest is done.
- Stages are not always in order of progress. This is usually the case with quests that have multiple possible outcomes or quests where certain tasks may be done in random order.
- If an entry is marked as "Finishes Quest" it means the quest disappears from the Active Quest list, but you may still receive new entries for that quest.
- On the PC, it is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering
setstage SE40 stage, where
stageis the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages. See SetStage for more information.