|Meeko (RefID: 000D95EA)|
|Primary Skills||Block, Sneak, Archery, One-handed|
|Faction(s)||Creature Faction; DogFaction|
Meeko has been left to his own devices since his Nord owner died. Talk to Meeko and ask him "Do you want to come with me boy?" From this point on he will obey the commands "Come with me" or "Wait here." Meeko will then travel with you on your adventures; he also fights enemies and is quite strong.
If dismissed or left waiting for more than two days, Meeko will return to his shack.
Meeko is a secondary follower and can thus follow you in addition to a primary follower.
- If Meeko is attacked before he starts to follow you, he is much more frail and will die more quickly than if he is in your party.
- Meeko can sometimes be found by the road west of the shack. When approached, he will run back to the shack and stand by the bed of his late owner.
- Meeko can be turned against you by spriggans.
- Meeko can become a house pet with the Hearthfire plug-in.
- There is a bug that may affect any adopted dog. See the Dog article for details.