The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Daedric Artifact: Mehrunes' Razor (000240d2)
|Charge/Cost = Uses||unlimited|
It is received after the quest Pieces of the Past if the demands of Mehrunes Dagon are met and Silus Vesuius is killed. The dagger can be tempered using an ebony ingot; however, the dagger does not benefit from any Smithing perks.
- Pieces of the Past: Retrieve the scattered pieces of Mehrunes' Razor and reforge this deadly blade.
Mehrunes' Razor Parts
|Pommel Stone of Mehrunes' Razor||000240d4||2||0||Dead Crone Rock|
|Hilt of Mehrunes' Razor||000240d3||2||0||Jorgen and Lami's House|
|Shards of Mehrunes' Razor||000240d5||6||0||Cracked Tusk Keep|
|Scabbard of Mehrunes' Razor||000240d6||3||0||Silus Vesuius|
- The chance that Mehrunes' Razor will instantly kill an enemy should be 1% but due to an oversight it is actually 2/101 which means that the real chance for an instant kill is just under 2%.
- If equipped, guards may comment on the dagger, asking "Who did you have to kill to get that blade?"
- MiraakDB and KarstaagDB are immune to the razor's instant kill effect.
- You can also be killed instantly by this weapon if an enemy disarms you, picks it up and attacks you with it. Regardless of health, armor, or magic resistance, you have the same chance to die instantly as anyone else.[verification needed]