|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|DragonLair06Exterior01, DragonLair06Exterior02, DragonLair06Exterior03, DragonLair06Exterior04|
|South-south-east from Windhelm, South-west from Mzulft|
|Word Wall||Aura Whisper|
|# of Smelters||1|
|# of Moonstone||1|
Northwind Summit is a mountain on the border between Eastmarch and The Rift. Northwest of Riften, and far South of Windhelm, it is located on the highest point in The Rift, almost directly northwest of Shor's Stone.
To access the Summit, you can travel through Northwind Mine, found on the Northern side of the mountain, or climb to it, starting at Shor's Stone and heading just a little ways south down the path until you see a slightly gentler slope of mountain to the right. On the Summit, there is a Word Wall for the Aura Whisper shout.
If Dragon Rising has not started, the wall is only defended by a few weak skeletons, making the Word Wall extremely easy to reach before starting the main quest. A dragon will be guarding the wall otherwise, and is a possible target of a Bounty Objective in The Rift.
 Related Quests
- Bounty: Dragon: Kill a dragon in its lair. (radiant)
- Dragon Seekers: Go to a dragon lair with Farkas or Vilkas and kill the dragon. (radiant)
 Notable Items
- A Smelter
- A "large chest", next to the Word Wall
- A locked chest, in one of the shacks
- A Moonstone Ore vein is located above the Northwind mine entrance.
- When the dragon lands behind the hut with the chest inside the door, the player might get stuck in the roof of the hut if he is inside the hut. This happens when the picture shakes as a result of the dragon landing and the earth is quaking. If the player is not in the hut and walks up to the hut after the dragon is dead he might be walking in the air around the hut.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|