|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|Spriggans, Wolves, Bears|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|ShadowgreenCavernStart, ShadowgreenCavernOrigin, ShadowgreenCavernExterior|
|Northwest of Solitude
East of Ravenscar Hollow
|# of Corundum||1|
|# of Moonstone||1|
Inside are four chests and two ore veins. The first chest is an apprentice chest on the ground level just past the beginning of the stream. Go up the first ramp and look southwest—it is nestled under a tree stump in the back corner there. Heading down the path toward the spiral up to the top there is a corundum ore vein right before the turn in the path to start the climb.
The boss chest is located on top of the main hill and is surrounded by two nirnroots, but be sure to watch out for the falling rocks on your way up. There is a third chest (adept), up top, across a land bridge on the north wall. Below this chest is another platform with an unfortunate skeleton on it. You will find the moonstone ore vein there by jumping down; alternately, you can just jump into the pool of water to avoid damage.
A fourth chest, a boss chest, can be found on a small platform protruding half way up the northeast wall of the cavern. This chest may be reached by climbing to the top of the hill and using Whirlwind Sprint to land on the small platform, or by climbing to the end of the land bridge at the top of the hill, facing east, using Become Ethereal, and jumping down. There is a second unfortunate skeleton at the bottom of the salmon-filled pond northeast of the entrance.
 Related Quests
- Enemies inside the cavern are leveled and may include wolves, bears, sabre cats, and spriggans.
- This is a good place for catching butterflies during the day and luna moths and torchbugs at night.
- This is also a good place to find mountain flowers and Mora Tapinella.
- According to the marker for the cave on the map, the cave seems to be located in the mountains northwest of Solitude. However, the cave is accessible from the coastline in the very north of the mountains.
- An easy way to defeat the enemies around the base of the cavern is to jump onto the ledges on the sides of the main path and snipe them from there.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|