Tribunal is the first of two expansion packs for Morrowind. It takes place in Mournhold, a Temple city inside the capital of the Dunmeri province of Morrowind. The story unfolds as you are drawn into the machinations and intrigues of two opposing forces: The rising power of the ruthless new King Hlaalu Helseth, and the desperate attempts of Almalexia, being stripped of the source of her own Immortality, to keep her hold on the people. Through a series of quests, both sides seek to manipulate you (as the Nerevarine) to their advantage.
- Quests — Tips and walkthroughs related to the optional major and minor quests found in the game.
- Quick Info — Quick preview information about the expansion pack.
- Creatures — A list of the new creatures added by the expansion.
- People — All the people in Mournhold.
- Places — Various sewers, ruins and other locations in Tribunal.
- Services — Services offered in Mournhold and their locations.
- Factions — Information on the factions of Tribunal.
- Hints — All sorts of game playing tips and hints to help you enjoy the game more.
- Items — Details on all the new items added by the expansion.
- Map — An overview of Mournhold.
- Souls — A list of new souls to trap in Tribunal.
- Easter Eggs — A list of easter eggs and other oddities in Tribunal.
- Glitches — A listing of known errors in Tribunal.
- Wallpapers — Official wallpapers, available in various sizes.
- forums where you can discuss the game — A place on the UESP