|Almalexia (almalexia / Almalexia_warrior)|
|Location||Mournhold Temple: High Chapel
Sotha Sil, Dome of Sotha Sil
|Alarm||100 / 0||Fight||50 / 0|
|Essential||Until The Mad God|
Almalexia is one of the three Tribunal immortals, who resides in Mournhold, rarely leaving her High Temple. Almalexia appears as "alm" in Almsivi. She seems to be taking her decline of power (due to being deprived of the Heart of Lorkhan) rather badly, and according to Galsa Andrano, Almalexia has become increasingly insane. The insanity has caused paranoia, and the goddess has become suspicious of King Hlaalu Helseth, but he isn't currently her major focus.
- Sotha Sil
- "Sotha Sil. I cannot count the times I have fought by the Magician's side. It was he who stood with me the day I fought in Mournhold and banished Mehrunes Dagon to the depths of Oblivion. It was Sotha Sil who was able to delve the mysteries of Kagrenac's tools, and raise me to my rightful station. Now, though, the Tinkerer has become unstable."
- "Once, Sotha Sil was like we are, the Lord Vivec and I. He spent time among these mortals, instructing them, counseling them, protecting them from harm. He may have loved them more than any of us, though I know not why. It has been many years since any have seen the Sorcerer, though. Many more since he took initiates into his service. I believe he grew weary of mortal imperfections, and retired to his Clockwork City, where he reshapes life, and some say the very world, into an image he finds pleasing."
- Barilzar's Mazed Band: Find this powerful artifact hidden beneath the Temple and return it to Almalexia.
- A Show of Power: Further investigate the Plaza attack for Helseth by working for Almalexia.
- The Missing Hand: Take care of one of the Hands of Almalexia who has abandoned his post.
- The Blade of Nerevar: Gather the three broken pieces of this legendary blade to reforge it.
- The Mad God: Find the supposedly mad Sotha Sil in his hidden Clockwork City for Almalexia.
- Almalexia is technically listed as a creature in the Elder Scrolls Construction Set, so spells such as Calm, Command, Demoralize, Frenzy and Rally all use the "Creature" version and she can be Soultrapped, provided you have Azura's Star empty in your inventory.
- Almalexia is noted for having the largest soul in not only Morrowind, but also both of the expansions, even larger than that of Vivec.
- If you choose to break the storyline and attack Almalexia in the High Chapel, you will not incur a bounty. Although the powerful Hands next to her will attack you, the rest of Mournhold will not even bat an eye.
- When she ambushes you in the Clockwork City she is wearing a mask similar to the Daedric Face of Inspiration.