|Almalexia (almalexia / Almalexia_warrior)|
|Location||Mournhold Temple: High Chapel
Sotha Sil, Dome of Sotha Sil
|Alarm||100 / 0||Fight||50 / 0|
|Essential||Until The Mad God|
Almalexia is one of the three Tribunal immortals, who resides in Mournhold, rarely leaving her High Temple. She seems to be taking her decline of power (due to being deprived of the Heart of Lorkhan) rather badly, and according to Galsa Andrano, Almalexia has become increasingly insane. The insanity has caused paranoia, and the goddess has become suspicious of King Hlaalu Helseth, but he isn't currently her major focus.
 Related Quests
- Barilzar's Mazed Band: Find this powerful artifact hidden beneath the Temple and return it to Almalexia.
- A Show of Power: Further investigate the Plaza attack for Helseth by working for Almalexia.
- The Missing Hand: Take care of one of the Hands of Almalexia who has abandoned his post.
- The Blade of Nerevar: Gather the three broken pieces of this legendary blade to reforge it.
- The Mad God: Find the supposedly mad Sotha Sil in his hidden Clockwork City for Almalexia.
- Almalexia is technically listed as a creature in the Elder Scrolls Construction Set, so spells such as Calm, Command, Demoralize, Frenzy and Rally all use the "Creature" version and she can be Soultrapped, provided you have Azura's Star empty in your inventory.
- Almalexia is noted for having the largest soul in not only Morrowind, but also both of the expansions, even larger than that of Vivec.
- If you choose to break the storyline and attack Almalexia in the High Chapel, you will not incur a bounty. Although the powerful Hands next to her will attack you, the rest of Mournhold will not even bat an eye.
- When she ambushes you in the Clockwork City she is wearing a mask similar to the Daedric Face of Inspiration.
Almalexia's name is probably derived from the Latin words "alma lex", which mean "the kindly law." Given that she has a reputation for being both just and merciful, the name is certainly appropriate.