Morrowind:Hlaalu Ancestral Tomb
|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones||1|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|Hlaalu Ancestral Tomb|
|Azura's Coast, [14,-10]|
To reach the tomb, start out at Molag Mar, head to the coastline to the southeast, then follow it south. The tomb is located on the western side of the river.
A shrine to St. Veloth is here. There are four undead enemies guarding the tomb, and a potion, a Telvanni Mole Crab Helm, a scroll, a copy of The Firmament, a journeyman's lockpick, repair prongs, and some ingredients comprise the loot that can be found here.
 Family Members
The Hlaalu family are the founding members of the Great House Hlaalu. There are twelve known members of the family.
- Dalami Hlaalu, a miner at the Dissapla Mine
- Eno Hlaalu, Grandmaster of the Morag Tong in Vivec
- Falam Hlaalu, a miner at the Halit Mine
- Llathyno Hlaalu, a priestess at Balmora Temple
- Llerusa Hlaalu, a hireling at Arano Plantation
- Melvuli Hlaalu, a commoner in Vivec
- Radene Hlaalu, one of Vivec's Ordinators
- Relen Hlaalu, a representative of the House in Ebonheart
- Teryne Hlaalu, a smuggler in Ashinabi
- Falanu HlaaluOB, an alchemist with a shop in Skingrad
- Belyn HlaaluSR, owner of Hlaalu Farm in Windhelm
- Niluva HlaaluSR, a worker at Black-Briar Meadery in Riften