|This place page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|# of Zones
|Console Location Code(s)
Mzuleft is a large Dwemer ruin located to the southwest of Dagon Fel.
The ruin is marked on your world map as Mzuleft Ruin. Orcs have taken up residence in this ruin and will attack you on sight. Edwinna of the Mages Guild will ask you to find some Dwemer Scarab Plans in this ruin. You'll find the plans on a shelf in the first room, along with a Key to Mzuleft.
 Related Quests
 Mages Guild
- There is a Key to Mzuleft on the shelf in the room just west of the entrance.
- The book The Egg of Time can be found on a table in the room that's furthest west.
- There are two locked trapped doors, both level 40, which are opened by the Key to Mzuleft.
- Two chests (one is trapped) contain 36 Dwemer Coins, a Dwemer Tube, and scrap metal.
- Various barrels and crates found in the ruin contain high value alchemy items, jewels, scrap metal, and cogs.
- With the exception of the Dwemer Scarab Plans, the copy of The Egg of Time and the Key to Mzuleft, all items in Mzuleft are owned by Bugharz gro-Ular. This means any items looted from the ruin will be flagged as stolen. Once Bugharz is killed, items looted from all Mzuleft containers are safe, but items not from containers will still be marked stolen. He is west of Mzuleft, over two mountain ranges, at a Daedric statue of Malacath.