Morrowind:Remove the Heads of the Thieves Guild
|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Talk to Sjoring Hard-Heart for orders.
- Kill Big Helende in Dirty Muriel's Cornerclub in Sadrith Mora.
- Kill Sugar-Lips Habasi in the South Wall Cornerclub in Balmora.
- Kill Aengoth the Jeweler in The Rat in the Pot in Ald'ruhn.
- Return to Sjoring to complete the quest.
 Detailed Walkthrough
 The Orders
Once you reach the rank of Guardian, Sjoring Hard-Heart in the Vivec Guild of Fighters will ask you to kill the three Thieves Guild bosses: Big Helende in Dirty Muriel's Cornerclub in Sadrith Mora, Sugar-Lips Habasi in the South Wall Cornerclub in Balmora and Aengoth the Jeweler in The Rat in the Pot in Ald'ruhn. He even forwards you 5,000 gold to cover any expenses during your murder spree.
 Remove the Heads of the Thieves Guild
Unfortunately wiping out the three bosses will make you greatly disliked by both the Thieves and any guards. You're likely to have a good bounty on your head by the time you're done, even if you only off the three bosses themselves (the rest of the thieves near the bosses will attack you once you attack the boss of course). Needless to say, if you wish to join or use the Thieves Guild at some point, this is a bad career move. Turning into a Werewolf may help in this quest if you so wish to take it.
Return to Sjoring to be promoted to Champion.
- If you just taunt the bosses into attacking you, you will receive no bounty and other Thieves Guild members will not attack you.
- If you kill the bosses before talking to Sjoring Hard-Heart, he will say that you're better than he thought and you will get a +25 disposition bonus instead of the standard +15. You will not, however, receive the 5,000 gold stipend.
- If you are on the Thieves Guild's side, you can receive the 5,000 gold stipend before killing Sjoring Hard-Heart. Said stipend will not be found on his corpse.
- Killing Sjoring won't remove the quest from your journal.
 Quest Stages
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|Prev: None||Up: Fighters Guild Quests||Next: Kill the Master Thief|