|# of Zones||1|
|2 Shadowbanish Wine
1 boss-level Chest
|Console Location Code(s)|
|South of the Gold Road, east of Skingrad|
 Related Quests
- This fort contains 3 Wisp Stalk plants.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel -9, 1
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Fort Vlastarus (editor name FortVlastarusMapMarker). The entrance door is W of the marker, 70 feet away.
- 1 Chest (contains 1 Potion of the Sea; non-respawning) is near the entrance
- The following potions can be found near the entrance: 2 Potions of Detect Life
- The following plants can be found near the entrance: 28 Alkanet plants, 1 Blackberry bush, 6 Columbine plants, 33 Flax plants, 1 Fly Amanita plant, 9 Motherwort plants, 4 Peony plants, 1 Strawberry bush, and 14 Viper's Bugloss plants
 Zone 1: Fort Vlastarus
Due to its many Vampire inhabitants, Fort Vlastarus might cause you to contract Porphyric Hemophilia but the huge amount of valuables makes it worth exploring. Not too far into the fort you will come across a couple of vampire beasts. It is advisable to dispose of them before being noticed by the Vampire lurking around the corner. Loot the two chests and the coffin in this area. You will now face a choice: You can either go left or right; the most effective and profitable path is heading through the gate to the right.
You will end up in a room with an altar in the middle and bodies dangling from the ceiling, two of them set on fire. Dispose of the patrolling Vampire, loot the coffin and, if you have high enough Acrobatics, jump onto the ledge above the tunnel for a bit of extra loot. Take the tunnel leading northwest and you will find the Wooden Chest containing Shadowbanish Wine (W) and an occupant guarding it. Past the locked gate is the boss-level chest (B), and a sleeping slab (b). Head through the gate and you will end up in a tomb-like structure with several coffins; only one of them (the first one on the left) contains minor loot. Proceed forward. Take one of the two tunnels leading back to the first intersection and exit the fort through door Out.
- 4-5 Vampire Beasts (level-dependent Rat, Wolf, or Timber Wolf)
- 1 Vampire
- 3 Vampire Enemies (each 50% probability Vampire, 33% Undead, 17% Vampire Beast)
- 1 Wooden Chest containing 2 Shadowbanish Wine at location W on map
- 1 boss-level Chest (Vampire variety; locked) at B
- 1 Chest 01
- 1 Chest 02 (locked)
- 1 Chest 03
- 1 Chest 04
- 1 Coffin 01
- 2 Coffins 02
- The following plants will always be found: 3 Wisp Stalk plants
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside
- 1 Gate at C (locked)
- 1 sleeping slab at location b on map