The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|This page is currently being redesigned for the Oblivion Places Redesign Project (OPRP). The page needs in-game walkthrough(s) to go along with the maps and content lists. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
Needs in-game verification. See the OPRP project page for explanation of what needs to be to complete the verification process.
|# of Zones||1|
|# of Welkynd Stones||4|
|# of Varla Stones||0|
|1 Stone of St. Alessia|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|East of Bruma on an unmarked road that leads to Azura's Shrine|
 Related Quests
- The Stone of St. Alessia: The Stone of St. Alessia has been stolen from the Chapel of Talos in Bruma.
- Background information on Sedor is available at the lore article.
- This ruin can be entered and fully explored without starting the related quest. In this case, however, the Stone of St. Alessia involved with that quest will not appear.
- The exterior is located at coordinates: Tamriel 21, 32
- This location's map marker (M on map) is named Sedor (editor name SedorMapMarker). The entrance door is NNW of the marker, 50 feet away.
- 1-2 Campsite Bandits (each 50% probability melee Bandit, 25% archer Bandit, 12.5% Bandit Hedge Wizard, 12.5% dog) are near the entrance
- The following ingredients can be found near the entrance: 1 Boar Meat and 2 samples of Bonemeal
- 3 bedrolls are at locations b on map
 Zone 1: Sedor
- 7 Savage Ogres (quest-specific leveled variety; non-respawning)
- 1 Stone of St. Alessia at location S on map
- 1 Ayleid Cask 01 (locked)
- 5 Ayleid Casks 02 (2 locked)
- 1 Chest 04
- 4 Welkynd Stones on pedestals in the southernmost room.
Doors and Gates:
- There is one door (at Out) in/out of this zone, leading outside
- 2 Iron Gates (opened remotely) at C and D