Weakness to Shock?
Hey, can anyone tell me how the weakness to Shock effect works on this weapon, for there is no time limit. Is it permanent or something?--Willyhead 05:31, 16 June 2007 (EDT)
- I'm sorry, I'm a new editor so I don't know squat about anything here. But I'm sure that shadowrend has a higher base damage then shatter, even at 100 repair instead of 125. ~77BeTa77
- Also, the shock is never applyied. -77BeTa77
- My bad, I thought shadow had 1 one shatter, not the other way around, guess I was wrong though. Still, shatter is massively broken because of the shock thing. -77BeTa77
- I assume you just mean that the weakness to shock is ineffective, because I can't see any reason why the shock damage part of the enchantment wouldn't work. If there is some problem with the shock damage, it needs to be noted in the article; it there isn't, I'm not sure why a problem with the weakness effect makes the weapon "massively broken." Also, remember that the damage values that you see in game for these weapons will be affected by your character's blunt and blade skills; see The Complete Damage Formula. --NepheleTalk 23:20, 19 January 2008 (EST)
When i left Nevershatter behind when i killed Syl, later on in the game, just after i rebuilt the gatekeeper, Felas the priest of order weilded it.
Tied for Best Weapon...
This seems like an excellent weapon. I am currently beginning to play through Shivering Isles with my level 31 (with 100 blunt), and I am anxious to attain this item. However, I am slightly puzzled by the statement, "The level 30+ version has the highest base damage of any weapon (29), tied with the Perfect Amber Hammer and Bound Sword". The reason for my confusion is that I own the Mace of Molag Bal, which has a base damage of 29. I am curious why this is not one of the best. Thanks for reading! --Norse fury 22:54, 14 July 2009 (UTC)
I know bim bing a littlehypocritical by not doing it myself, but there really should b a pic. And, for the record, I would put one on, but i dont kno how to, and don't have one anyway. 126.96.36.199 03:20, 14 April 2011 (UTC)
- there's a an actual pic on the page? I'm not being sarcastic, but I didn't see it...188.8.131.52 02:45, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
- oh...there is one, jst had to scroll to the side...I fell stupid now... sorry for anything i may have just caused 184.108.40.206 02:48, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
'The most distinctive'?
The article says that '[Nerveshatter] is also one of the most distinctive weapons in the entire game.' Isn't this a bit of a subjective remark to make? In my opinion, the phrase should be removed, but I thought that it would be best to see if the consensus is that it should stay before deleting it.— Unsigned comment by Pi4t (talk • contribs) at 13:49 on 9 March 2013