Skyrim:Kill the Giant (Jarl)
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Skyrim Quest Redesign Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
 Radiant Options
This is a radiant quest which is received from Skald, if he is currently the Jarl of Dawnstar. The giant camp is randomly determined from the following list: Blizzard Rest, Red Road Pass, Tumble Arch Pass.
 Quick Walkthrough
- Speak with Skald, the Jarl of Dawnstar.
- Kill the giant at the given camp.
- Return to retrieve the bounty.
 Detailed Walkthrough
The Jarl of Dawnstar, Skald, will ask you to deal with a giant to send a message to all the other giants in the hold, for although they are not a problem now, the jarl believes they will be in the future. The giant can be found at one of three camps (above) and can be taken down by any means necessary.
Once the giant is dead, return to Skald for your reward of gold:
- Sometimes the quest objective will not be removed from the journal.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.0 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
 Quest Stages
|Kill the Giant (Jarl) ()|
|Stage||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective 10: Kill the giant in <Alias=GiantCamp>
Objective 15: Return to Skald
Objective 20: get laid
- The following empty quest stages were omitted from the table: 0, 200.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|