|Respawn Time||10 days or 30 days|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|ShearpointExterior01, ShearpointExterior02, ShearpointExterior03, ShearpointExterior04, ShearpointExterior05, ShearpointExterior06|
|North-northeast of Fellglow Keep
Southwest of Irkngthand
|Word Wall||Throw Voice|
The summit is visible behind Fellglow Keep, and a rough path to the word wall can be followed by heading northwest past the keep and circling round to the northeast. Alternatively, you may head south from Tumble Arch Pass before heading east once the slope becomes easier to climb.
 Before the Dragons
Before the dragons' return, the wall is guarded only by Krosis. No additional enemies appear.
 Related Quests
- Bounty: Dragon: Kill a dragon in its lair. (radiant)
- Dragon Seekers: Go to a dragon lair with Farkas or Vilkas and kill the dragon. (radiant)
- This area can also glitch and not become cleared, even after you have killed the dragon, the priest, and gotten the word from the wall. The only solution appears to be reloading a saved game.
- The word wall will occasionally only teach you one of the three words of Throw Voice. The only current remedy for this (bar the use of the console) is to reload a previous save.
- This bug is fixed by version 2.0.0 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- Sometimes the dragon may rest on the word wall and not move and can't be killed. The way to fix this is to go to a previous save.
- If you learn of this location from gossip, such as a city guard, you'll be able to fast travel to the location, even though you have never been there before.
- This bug is fixed by version 2.0.5 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.