Skyrim talk:A Night To Remember
Got an unusual bug in this quest, when talking to Ennis in Rorikstead he normally sends you to go collect his goat, however a random Dragon attack in the general area caused the goat to flee back to Rorikstead on it's own. Even though I hadn't started this part of the quest Ennis thanked me for returning the goat and told me about the staff but the quest marker stayed stuck above Ennis until I got the Wedding Ring back and then both parts of the quest were marked as completed. Playing on the Xbox 360. --126.96.36.199 19:26, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
 Not A Bug? (Spoiler)
The page lists that the "random" items are a bug but when I did the quest all the trash I picked up were the items needed for the "ritual" to restore the staff. --188.8.131.52 00:44, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- This quest works HEAVILY with radiant story. There are lots of different parts of the quest but each player will only see a few of them with each play through. For example, restoring the staff was never mentioned when i played, and when i got to the end, it didn't need to be restored. The items still showing for players who do not need them is probably a bug. Innovacious 08:08, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- Well I wasn't sure it was a bug that is why the heading on this section has the question mark after it since I hoped someone with a PC copy of the game that can understand if that was a bug or intended behavior. FYI I am playing the 360 version. --184.108.40.206 19:55, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
 cant start
- I too can not start the quest for i dont pass out after drinking how do I fix this? — Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk) at 02:28 on 24 November 2011
 Another (or one at last) Bug?
I just got this quest and it shaped up to be the fastest quest ever (In the end it isn't): Got my fill, woke up in Dibella's temple in Markrath. The priestess talks to me, I get the command to help clean up which immediately - meaning before I can even choose an option of speech or persuasion or whatever - is marked as solved and I should go to Rorikstead. There I find the goat searcher, who as immediately points me to Ysolda in Whiterun before I did more than just starting the conversation (there was still dialogue though). Ysolda then at least said a sentence or two before I got a new quest marker telling me I should go someplace to find my wedding ring which immediately again was "solved" and I should now go to another place. I have no idea of the first place's name, since it was on the screen for all of 4 seconds with Ysolda talking, and disappeared from the quest journal (or never entered it). Now I'm stuck because this place is in an area (close to W'helm) where I cannot venture without getting killed, so no idea how it will continue. --18.104.22.168 03:18, 19 November 2011 (UTC)
 Sanguine hanging out after the quest
After the completion of the quest, at least in my experience, Sanguine just stands around in Morvunskar. You can't really talk to him, but he's there in the room with the portal. Furthermore, the portal extends into a treasure room below the actual portal, which means you can't get close enough to the treasure chest and lockbox without getting teleported. For PC players, just use the console to noclip to a hidden door underground at the misty grove. Roland Thompson 07:07, 19 November 2011 (UTC)
- Actually, you can get close enough to get the chest and lockbox, just hug the wall on one side and inch forward until you can reach it... I saved and took me a couple of tries, but I was able to loot them. Vilhazarog 17:28, 5 December 2011 (UTC)
 Companion Bug (?)
I started this quest with Janessa as companion. She wasnt in the temple and even fast traveling back and waiting for 7 days straight did not make her appear again. She is still marked as my companion tho. — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 15:04 on 21 November 2011
- I can confirm that my Nord has his eyebrows intact! --Chiliflamingo 21:54, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
I found Moria while exploring after being told to go to Morvunskar by Ysolda. This resulted in Moria having no dialogue options, nor taking any actions...she just stood outside of her hut. --Aphotic Phoenix 07:08, 23 November 2011 (UTC)
 Didn't have to return goat
Ysolda found me in Whiterun and pointed me directly to Witchmist Grove. Went to Ennis and I couldn't even get the goat quest. Went straight to Witchmist Grove. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 20:11 on 27 November 2011
- Same thing happened to me. I payed to the priestess to clean the mess in the Temple of Mara, then in Whiterun I bumped into Ysolda, she mentioned something about her ring but I didn't know what she was talking about. I left the quest for a while and when at some point I checked my quest journal it pointed me to Morvunskar, where I lowered the difficulty after dying a few times to the mages so there were no enemies at all, walked straight into the portal and recieved Sanguine's Rose. No goat chasing, no hagraven, nothing. I also haven't met with the argonian whom I own 10.000 septims. — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 22:49 on 21 January 2013
 Won't Pass out no matter how many times I reload.
I've tried everything. Reloading, Restarting the xbox, cleaning the disk and nothing. I've actually done the drinking part of the quest 7 times on one character. I watched my Wife do this quest on her character, using the same disk, same xbox even same type of character, And she was able to start and complete it. The only difference is, I'm further than her in the story (I already beat the game.) I can't think of anything to get this quest started. Please, is there anyone who can help? — Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 11:17 on 28 November 2011
- I have the same problem, and I'm wondering if there's some kind of a workaround. This is quite frustrating, seeing as I've had at least one of the daedric quests bug out on me on each character... I just want the Oblivion Walker achievement! --Mikeyy 18:01, 29 December 2011 (UTC)
 No need to clean up
The clean-up quest is automatically completed if I choose the persuade option, either right after waking up, or after asking about a man named Sam. I only found a giant's toe, two wine bottles, Sam's note, but no feather. — Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk) at 07:25 on 29 November 2011
- Me, too. I chose two times with two chars the clean-up option (no persuasion or so) and in both play-throughs I didn't find the feather. 4 quest markers to 2 bootles, 1 note and 1 toe. This time I added the feather via console, but it's not a quest item, I can drop it. Just wondering… -- CompleCCity (talk)
 Sequence break
It's possible to massively sequence break this quest, and without even meaning to. After starting the quest by accident, and leaving the temple, I ignored it in favor of exploring, and stumbled over Moira at one point. Killing her and looting the ring advanced it to returning the ring, skipping over everything up to this point, including cleaning the temple. — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 06:06 on 30 November 2011
 Ysolda dead before quest has been started
Just wanted to note that I have not started this questchain at all, and a courier found me in Whiterun to let me know that Ysolda died and had left me 100 gold. I am not sure how she died or how this will affect the quest once I begin it. I had completed her quest to get her mammoth tusks. Playing on PC. — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 23:28 on 30 November 2011
 The Argonian and the 10,000 debt.
So I met with the Argonian who asks you to pay him the 10,000 coins you and Sanguine "owe" him. I said that I didn't have the money, and "persuaded" him to lower it to 750 coins. In other words it is NOT necessarily the case that he will "attack you on site" if you refuse the initial offer. I opted to pay the 750 coins and he walked away. There were several other dialogue options I didn't try, including an additional "pay nothing" Persuasion option and an Intimidation option. Didn't realize that this was still unreported on this site....otherwise I would've saved and tried them all to see what happened :/. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 20:39 on 6 December 2011
 Anybody else get a hat from the Argonian?
As I recall, when I got the staff from Sanguine he mentioned something about a hat. During the run to Kynesgrove for the main quest Deep-In-His-Cups caught up to me and I persuaded him, getting the hat for 750 gold, but after taking it back to Sanguine I am not getting any dialogue etc. I did the Sanguine quest a while ago, so can anybody confirm the hat is for him? — Unsigned comment by Ashvelvyn (talk • contribs) at 09:57 on 10 December 2011
- No, you don't bring the hat to Sanguine. The hat is yours to do with as you please. It's just a random encounter that will occur sometime after the quest.Minor Edits 19:21, 10 December 2011 (UTC)
 Don't Go In As A Werewolf
I went into Misty Grove as a werewolf and Sanguine and all his friends attacked me on sight. I reloaded a save that was back at the entrance of Misty Grove, waited out my werewolf transformation, went to Sanguine and he gave me the staff. (188.8.131.52 19:16, 17 December 2011 (UTC))
 persuade option..
i used the pusuade option for all the dialogue parts and missed all of the collect ring etc. parts so i was wondering... dou you get rewards for those parts of the quest or is it just extra fun? also in my opinion this is the most random quest in the game... — Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 13:00 on 26 December 2011
- No, you don't get any extra rewards, other than (I assume) the experience towards Speechcraft. I didn't choose any persuade options, so I suppose there's a chance you don't get experience for these, but I can't imagine why not. Obax 23:19, 5 June 2012 (UTC)
 Can't clean the temple?
I found the giant's toe and the two wine bottles, but the other items are nowhere to be found. I even stole every object in the temple, and the priestess still says I need to clean up before she'll help me. Has anyone else had this problem? Did the items fall through the bottom of the world, or what? — Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk) at 09:25 on December 27, 2011
- I have this same problem. I found exactly the three objects you mentioned, but no others. Eventually I looked up the quest because I couldn't figure out how to progress the "cleaning up" bit and found it's bugged. Any solutions? — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 19:26 on January 3, 2012
- Reloading a save (probably from when you entered the bar to meet Sam) seems to be the only known solution right now. Minor Edits 21:49, 3 January 2012 (UTC)
- Same for me - found only Giant's Toe and 2 wine bottles. Had "A Daedra's Best Friend" quest active at the time and Barbas (the dog) as a follower. Quicksaved before starting the quest. On failure, reload and asking Barbas to "stay" (before starting quest) - same result. Will try starting this quest again after finishing "A Daedra's Best Friend". May be too late, as I got the "invitation" before quicksaving. Han 21:07, 24 April 2012 (UTC)
 Sam vanishes right before giving the staff.
On the PC version, the quest works fine for me up until the very end, when I meet Sam in Misty Grove. He greets me, and I tell him I have all the things I need to repair the staff.. He then proceeds to tell me I can "throw all hose out. You see..."
And then he vanishes. Leaving me behind with the quest objective complete, but the quest itself not actually being completed. Using the console to advance the quest stage doesn't work and using a placeatme command after Sam vanishes results in the same dialogue, but instead of teleporting, the conversation repeats endlessly.— Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 09:16 on 28 December 2011
- FIX: It appears Sam changes into Sanguine right after this, but for some reason, he's not showing up. To fix it, use the player.placeatme command with Sanguine's BaseID and talk to him.— Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 09:27 on 28 December 2011
- Same problem (PC). I used the persuade option for all previous parts of the quest, however once I located Sam in Misty Grove, he disappears without giving me the staff or porting me out of Misty Grove. The quest objective "Search Morvunskar for Sam and the Staff" is completed, and I'm left with the objective "Find the Staff."
- I tried placing Sam at me using his base id, which as mentioned, results in repeating dialogue. I tried moving myself to Sam using his ref ID, which did nothing. I placed Sanguine at me using the staff's base id, but only the staff appeared (not Sam), and that didn't update the quest (despite having staff in hand) or port me out of Misty Grove.
- Attempts to advance the quest also failed (I tried resetquest DA14 as well as setstage DA14 200). I also couldn't use Clairvoyance while in Misty Grove (was told there was no active quest, despite A Night to Remember being active with the objective "Find the Staff").
- I reloaded and tried the entire quest again; cleaned the temple, found the goat, returned the ring, but the end result was the same.— Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 04:46 on 10 February 2012
- I had the same problem, but the console command "player.placeatme 0002E1F2" solved the problem; Sanguine appeared and the quest continued. — Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 13:42 on 4 March 2012
 Ysolda "Bug" and Other Routes
This page twice describes the way in which Ysolda can direct you straight to Morvunskar as a bug but I don't think it is - there's a quest stage created specifically for that option (135). Speaking of which, there seem to be many different ways through this quest that we're not mentioning. Some of the bugs we list are obviously bugs but it seems we're missing some important points here. rpeh •T•C•E• 15:00, 31 December 2011 (UTC)
- I kinda skipped a few stages of this quest. After Cleaning the Temple, I completely skipped Rorikstead by talking to Ysolda. Persuading Ysolda led me to Morvunskar and Sanguine, finishing the quest. Later in game I stumble across Moira the Hagraven, who is nonhostile and has no dialogue.220.127.116.11 16:56, 7 January 2012 (UTC)
 Not a bug: Marriage is not an inheritance requirement
Another "Not a Bug" in this article, the comment about if Ysolda dies you receive an inheritance. As near as I can tell, you can get an inheritance from any NPC that likes you enough (after their death). For instance, the female Nord in armor in the inn in whiterun gives me an inheritance when I kill her. And I haven't married anyone. (she just likes me cause I beat her in a fist fight). (PC) -- MeateaW — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 11:43 on 16 January 2012
 Return the Ring.
If you head to Witchmist Grove without having to find the Wedding Ring for Ysolda, (ie. Intimidate or Persuade otherwise) and you kill Moira and take the ring, this leaves a marker above Ysolda. Yet having finished your previous conversation with her, no text/speak prompts show for you to return the ring.
Completion of the quest removes the objective marker from Ysolda, but the ring remains in your inventory, unremovable.
At the completion of the whole quest, the Wedding ring is still a lootable object from Moira, who is unresponsive and non-hostile. Upon killing her and taking the ring, it is also locked into your inventory, as it is marked as a quest item. — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 13:51 on 1 February 2012
- [EDIT:] Reloading the quicksave from Misty Grove, I was able to remove the ring from my inventory after completion of the test. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 01:27 on 2 February 2012
 The Illusive Sam...
I realize he can be found in ine of the pubs but I'm wondering if his location is fixed once the quest becomes available or does he float around like the Kajiit trading caravan? I've been to the taverns/inns in the major cities but he has yet to appear. --Asmodean 00:09, 14 February 2012 (UTC)
- I believe he's fixed once he appears, so if you popped into an inn somewhere and he was there but you missed him, he'll still be there. -Vardis 22:15, 16 February 2012 (UTC)
- Yep, he stays put. I've met him in Windhelm, and 25 levels later he's still there, challenging me to a drink. Wolok gro-Barok 22:19, 16 February 2012 (UTC)
 You can fight Grok without killing him
He goes friendly again after you beat him into the mercy position.--RumblePen 02:15, 6 March 2012 (UTC)
- Is there any advantage to doing this, other than a general sense of goodwill towards giants? Obax 23:15, 5 June 2012 (UTC)
 Second chance?
When I first found Sam, he asked me if I wanted to drink and I refused at the time because I was in the middle of something else. Will he ever reappear so I can do this quest? — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 09:59 on March 12, 2012
- I imagine he'll remain at the tavern where you first encountered him until you accept the offer. Minor EditsThreats•Evidence 10:01, 12 March 2012 (UTC)
- I can confirm this. Once you refuse, you can come back and start the quest. Agide 22:51, 14 March 2012 (UTC)
 Priestesses Attack on sight
As soon as my toon wakes up, a priestess asks him "what are you doing here?", and they all immediately attack. No chance is given to talk with them. — Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 04:47 on April 1, 2012
- Have you committed a crime in Markarth? Have you tried reloading a previous save and redoing the drinking contest? --Velyanthe►Talk►Email 15:28, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
 Duplicate Bug
- After completing Drink with Sam, you will not blackout and the console command
setstagecommand to advance the quest.
- You need to resurrect certain quest characters: Ysolda, Ennis and Senna. Each one of them must be alive to start the quest. From the console, to resurrect Ennis, for example, you can use:
prid 1CB2B enable resurrect 1 moveto playerChange the ID number after the prid command to
1A69Aif you need to resurrect Ysolda, or
263CDfor Senna. You must be outside of any buildings.
- You need to resurrect certain quest characters: Ysolda, Ennis and Senna. Each one of them must be alive to start the quest. From the console, to resurrect Ennis, for example, you can use:
- After having your third drink with Sam, the screen will sometimes not black out and you will not be transported to the Temple, thus rendering the quest unobtainable. This happens if you kill Ysolda before drinking with Sam. --fixed with 1.5
Does 1.5 fix the issue with Ennis and Senna? If so, I think the two bugs should be completely merged... if not, does anyone have any good ideas on how to merge these two? Would it be good to merge them, if only one character's death is fixed by the patch? --Velyanthe►Talk►Email 21:03, 2 April 2012 (UTC)
 No Ennis
- He is not essential so he might have died. Where does the quest arrow point to? Wolok gro-Barok 17:18, 10 May 2012 (UTC)
 The goat, giant and Moira didn't spawn.
I was a bit mortified with this. There was just an arrow where they should be. I was able to persuade Ennis and Ysolda but I was looking forward to meeting Moira. Maybe reverse pickpocket the contract she took out on me, leave and wait for 24 hours, return to challenge. Anyone else get this bug where they just don't spawn. — Unsigned comment by Festuskreux (talk • contribs) at 13:05 on 19 January 2013
- If you persuade Ennis and Ysolda to give you the next location without having to rescue the goat or return the ring, then you don't get the giant and Moira. It's an either-or split. --Morrolan (talk) 11:20, 10 April 2013 (GMT)
 Weird map glitch
If you look up the world map before leaving the Temple of Dibella, you will notice that the game still places you inside whichever bar you were drinking with Sam/Sanguine at. This is fixed as soon as you walk through the door into Markarth. It doesn't really affect anything as far as I know so I'm not sure it belongs on the main page, but there you go. --Morrolan (talk) 12:45, 20 February 2013 (GMT)
 Entering Markarth for the first time?
Can anyone confirm whether entering Markarth for the first time via this quest (ie. through the temple doors rather than through the market gates) interferes with the Forsworn Conspiracy starting? — Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk) at 22:10 on 27 March 2013
- It does not. I entered Markarth the first time by starting the quest with my very first character, more than a year ago, and nearly all the others after that. It never interfered with the Forsworn Conspiracy, just make sure you go to the market. Elakyn (talk) 22:40, 27 March 2013 (GMT)
- It does however allow you to skip the Forsworn Conspiracy on your first visit to Markarth, and if you visit the palace, you have a fast-travel destination inside Markarth that doesn't trigger the attack on Margret. However you can't go to either the Silver-Blood Inn, the jeweller, or the general store without triggering the attack. --Morrolan (talk) 11:23, 10 April 2013 (GMT)
 The Hangover?
I'm talking seriously: may this mission be inspired by the 2009 film "The Hangover"? You get drunk, then you wake up in an unknown place and you have to locate your missing friend. The temple is a mess just as the Caesars Palace room. You find out that you're engaged with someone and you have to locate a wedding ring. Coincidences? --Badinetor (talk) 20:26, 11 July 2013 (GMT)
- We don't add easter eggs to individual gamespace articles, but see the Easter Eggs page. — ABCface◥ 20:27, 11 July 2013 (GMT)
 Glenda attacks
I had a common mod installed that adds the ruined village of Amber Guard, which is held by a bandit gang, and is very close to where the giant and Glenda pass. So, when I arrived to get Glenda back, I found myself the third part of a three-way mixup between the giant, the bandits, and myself -- the bandits succeeded in putting down the giant, but had very little fight left in them afterwards. When all the bandits were dead, I approached Glenda to lead her back, only to find that she was showing up on the compass as an enemy, and refused to move. The only mood-altering spell I had was Courage, and when I cast it on Glenda, she promptly attacked me. I managed to tease her back to her master by taking advantage of her attacks on me, but when I finished my dialog with him and tried to leave, Glenda pursued me. I finally lost her out in the plains somewhere. 18.104.22.168 09:34, 25 July 2013 (GMT)
- I also use the Amber Guard mod, but I did not run into any problems with it... Have you tried yielding to Glenda? -- SarthesArai Talk 10:41, 25 July 2013 (GMT)
 Married to Senna
If you are married to Senna, does this prevent you from receiving the quest? I have yet to find Sam at Level 38.
 Bugs Cleanup
- After you have spoken to Ennis and agreed to retrieve Gleda, it is possible that neither Gleda nor the giant will appear in the designated area.
- Using the "Persuade" option during dialogues in this quest may cause parts of the quest to skip ahead, leaving other parts unfinishable. Specifically, if you use the "Persuade" option instead of collecting the trash in the Temple of Dibella, the trash will remain a quest item, which will be stuck permanently in your inventory if you pick it up.
- To fix this, load a save before entering the Grove, enter
resetquest DA14and do the quest over, making sure not to skip any parts. Sam may be bugged; if so, complete the given section of the quest via
setstage DA14 <stage>.
- To fix this, load a save before entering the Grove, enter
- Even if you don't collect the ingredients to repair the staff, the dialogue option saying that you found all of the items may appear.
- Once in Misty Grove, Sam may attack you on sight. Since he is immortal, he cannot be killed. You may have to load a past save file.
- If playing a female character, Ysolda's references to your "fiancée" switch back and forth between 'him' and 'her', though it will always be the (female) hagraven, Moira.
- Sometimes when you kill Moira she will not have the wedding ring in her inventory.
- Sam may disappear on you mid-sentence and nothing happens, so you're stuck in Misty Grove.
- Spawn Sanguine by typing
player.placeatme 0002E1F3in the console.
- Spawn Sanguine by typing
after waking up the priestess lady walked up to me and did her dialogue but instead of picking something I accidentally backed out and I cant get back to the dialogue now to move forward in the quest. I have no markers on my map but the quest is still there. any ideas? btw, I'm on Xbox.Fyjorki (talk) 11:56, 22 January 2014 (GMT) Fyjorki
- Try cleaning up the miscellaneous items like you failed the speech test. That's probably the default result. --Xyzzy Talk 05:11, 15 January 2014 (GMT)
Thanks for the tip, but I was even more stupid by leaving, but she hadn't said anything about cleaning so I just didn't. luckily by looking around on this page I saw a way to update quest to the death of the hagraven.Fyjorki (talk) 11:56, 22 January 2014 (GMT) Fyjorki
 Portal Glitch
Not a serious glitch, but if one hovers close to the Misty Grove portal Morvunskar so that the message "To Misty Grove" can be seen, then reloads another save without game exit, the words "To Misty Grove" are still seen in the middle of the screen. All player interactions are unaffected- e.g approach a door so that "Open Door" appears. Open it, or move away from it, "To Misty Grove" replaces the "Open Door" text. However, quitting the game entirely and reloading a save that isn't in a location adjacent to the portal, "To Misty Grove" is no longer displayed.--Lmstearn (talk) 16:32, 17 January 2014 (GMT)
 New Bug
This has to be the buggiest quest in the game. I woke up in the temple, picked up the trash, but can't apologize to the priestess. In Rolikstead, I never got to talk to Ennis, because a dragon showed up. Before I defeated it, two more dragons with different styles showed up... one was a fire-breather, and one might have been Auduin because all hell broke loose... fire, a meteor storm, cats and dogs sleeping together... real wrath-of-god stuff. (my nod to Harold Ramis; rest in peace.) Afterwards, there was no Ennis, no nearby giant, no goat. I got back on track when Yolanda sends me after the ring, and all is well until I meet up with Sanguine. Dialog goes smoothly, he sez 'time to send you back'... and I get booted from game. Has happened three times now. I'm guessing the only way to resolve it is to back out of Misty grove before I talk to Sanguine and use the console to complete the quest. — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 02:09 on 14 March 2014
- That's a pretty serious glitch. Have you installed the final Official Skyrim Patch? Do you have any 3rd party mods installed, other than the USKP? Even seemingly unrelated mods can cause very odd behavior. If you don't have the USKP installed, I would highly recommend you install it.
- You could also try reloading from before you ever talked to Sam, and advance at least 1 quest in the main questline and try starting it again. The presence of Alduin-type effects makes me suspect that you are experiencing an interaction between this quest and the main questline. --Xyzzy Talk 03:11, 14 March 2014 (GMT)
- That dragon stuff sounds a very lot like "Dragon Combat Overhaul". I use this also and for example there's a probability, that one wounded dragon will invoke one or more other dragons; and surely that wasn't Alduin, with this mod badly wounded dragons will use shouts of ice- or fire-storm that will quake a really, really big area… But what should this have to do with the crash after teleport? Nothing.
- So I don't had those earlier problems, I could apologize although I didn't had the feathers in the temple, and in Rorikstead the sky was clear. I went through all the quest and after getting the rose and guessing "thanks" to Sanguine, he teleports me to the Bee & Barb (that's where we got drunk) – and CTD after load screen. Always. Why??
- You can leave the conversation with Sanguine before the teleport, it's possible. Then you need the console for exiting the grove and finishing the quest. But it's not necessary to talk to him not at all. -- CompleCCity (talk) 16:25, 11 April 2014 (GMT)
 Impossible to start a night to remember
no black out after drinking contest, all 3 NPCs needed for quest are alive. As quest never starts I cant (or dont know how) manipulate it in console. I dont know if it is because i am lvl 91, or something with being vampire or perhaps because i have done the heart of dibella quest prior to going on drinking contest, other than that i have no ideas why it wont start... if someone got any ideas how to start quest manually in console or something, i would apreciate it. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 00:44 on 30 June 2014