- Following the events of the Oblivion Crisis, the gateway to Oblivion is now supposed to be firmly closed, although how the dremora are still around is anyone's guess. Because of this, many of the traditional daedra from past Elder Scrolls Games (For instance Scamps and Daedroth) do not make an appearance in Skyrim. As such associated alchemy ingredients are also missing.
This note follows incorrect logic, as sealing the liminal barrier just prevents stable portals existing. Why there is a lack of "traditional daedra" in Skyrim is anyone's guess. --Legoless 14:12, 27 November 2011 (UTC)
- Well, deadroth are cold blooded so they wouldn't be happy in Skyrim :) This is my first TES game where I can't hear that haunting whine of Scamps :( 184.108.40.206 23:37, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
- That note is especially wrong, because Sanguine himself is in Skyrim, as is Barbas, the co-diety with Clavicus Vile. Heck, even Nocturnal makes an appearance in person. Not to mention the ability to have permanent atronachs and such when one has mastered the Conjuration skill. Lord Irvine 19:06, 1 January 2012 (UTC)
Health and stats
Where to find health statistics (and the like, such as melee damage) for daedra? Of particular interest to me is health for the summoned atronachs. I realise this is probably levelled, but in that case there should be a formula. 220.127.116.11 11:25, 3 January 2012 (UTC)
Is it definitely confirmed that ALL Frost Atronachs carry Steel Shields, as it says in the table? I swear I've never killed one with a shield in its inventory... --Kvaener 17:52, 22 March 2012 (UTC)
- They all have them, but they're not marked as Playable, which means they'll never show anywhere in-game, only on the creature's model. – Robin Hood↝talk 20:10, 22 March 2012 (UTC)
Why arent Dremora Lords listed here?
It seemes like this is where theyd belong... under Daedra, does there need to be a second article? Anyone else feel this way? --J'ZhirrthePriest 17:02, 29 March 2012 (UTC)
Could someone please list the health statistics for each Atronach? 18.104.22.168 20:46, 23 May 2012 (UTC)
It says that frost atronachs don't have ranges attacks, but all the ones I've fought used ice spikes. Maybe ice storms too, but its been a while since I've seen an atronach, so take that with a grain of salt. I do know they have ice spikes tho. — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 02:49 on 18 July 2012
New Image for the Storm Atronach
I think we should get a better picture for the Storm Atronach, right now the picture is of the Storm Atronach in a dark background.
I'm thinking it would be much better if we had a picture with a brighter background, that would create more contrast, and make it easier for readers to view the images. — Unsigned comment by Archeer (talk • contribs) at 03:31 on 8 August 2012
A note regarding the this edit. The levels came from the list LCharAtronach ( ), that is they documented at which levels those Atronachs appeared. Personally I think it is a general problem that we call stuff appearing at level N at some list having level N. Not only is this problematic if it appears on more than one list, but it is outright confusing for creatures, that have a level in their own right. --Alfwyn (talk) 19:37, 20 January 2013 (GMT)
Do storm atronachs have the disintergration perk? My followers summoned storm atronach blasted a thief that attacked us at the same time I decapitated him which resulted in his head flying off but his body also disappered in a blue flash.--126.96.36.199 01:25, 26 January 2013 (GMT)
Wild Daedra spawning Location?
I know I've seen some Flame Atronach that appear to be on their own, but where do they spawn. And do Frost and Storm Atronach exist alone on their own?? — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 20:50 on 12 February 2013
- There are three world interactions that involve atronachs. One has a flame atronach fighting a witch, another has a witch fighting any of the three types of atronach, and a third has two vigilants fighting one of any type. If you see one "on its own" it is likely that the spawned enemy is dead somewhere nearby. There are no fixed points for them to appear, but they are included on some dungeons random/leveled enemy lists. Silence is GoldenBreak the Silence 23:04, 8 March 2013 (GMT)