This is a User talk page, used to leave a message for me, Timmeh. I'll try to answer your questions as soon as possible.
 Daggerfall leveling
I've played Daggerfall for three days now and I've only come to the point in teh main quest after you've met some woman who sent you a letter. It seems five levels are required to proceed in the main quest. So, I need to level up 3 levels (I'm on level 2). I've done a [&@%!] of various quests from both the Fighters Guild and Innkeepers/Merchants, and reached the third rank in the Fighters Guild.
This is my character's skills:
Primary: Long Blade, Axe, Running
Major: Critical Strike, Medical, Dodging
Minor: Thaumaturgy, Restoration, Climbing, Swimming, Destruction, Archery
Now to the question: As far as I've understood, the leveling system of Daggerfall is quite similar to that of Oblivion - you raise skills and then sleep to level up. Out of my primary skills, I only seem to automatically level up in Long Blade and Critical Strike. So, how am I supposed to level up faster? I've killed a lot of monsters and done a lot of dungeon crawling, but I still don't seem to be able to level up reasonably fast. Is this how it's supposed to be? Are you supposed to run around to guilds to get training to level up fast?
Thanks A LOT in advance! SwedishBerzerker at youtube.com 15:40, 3 December 2009 (UTC)
 Happy Zone?!
- Get out of here sad-doer. You're not welcome here. And congrats on your exam. --Tim Talk 04:01, 25 May 2010 (UTC)
- I like the floating text. Helps people get the message when they can't escape from it. --Tim Talk 00:45, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, but you probably like TOCright too! <g> (Sadly, I've been forced to accept that some of these prejudices are just me.) ‒ Robin Hood↝Talk 17:43, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
hi i know i'm not included in this conversation but i was wondering if i could put the happy zone thing on my talk page?(with a coler change and some other stuff?--GUM!!! 21:07, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
- Hell. I'm half tempted to put it on the main page. Go ahead Gum.--Tim Talk 21:58, 28 May 2010 (UTC)
- actulally never mind but could i copy your space rabbit user box?--GUM!!! 13:58, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
- never mind i'll put it on but still can i copy your "hamster" user box?--GUM!!! 15:53, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
- Stop it! Boo is not for you, tiny! You'll hurt him! --Tim Talk 16:16, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
- ok then well thanks for the hapy zone!--GUM!!! 16:35, 29 May 2010 (UTC)
 Since You're Back
Most of the Wanted Pages come from Daggerfall these days. If you have some time, please could you look through that list and either create some new pages or remove links where you don't think a page is necessary? Thanks. rpeh •T•C•E• 23:26, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
 Heya Timmeh, another request....
Before I ask I would like to apologize for two things: no. 1: If I'm not allowed to post here, sorry, didn't know, I'm kinda new to this stuff. no. 2: I cannot get an official account on here because of dumb parent rules. :-P
Okay, here's the requset: In response to your help on the patch thing: I really wanted to know how to install the addons and stuff, for example the addon called "andyfell.zip" and "daedrafell.zip" and "addquest.zip" and "mirror.zip". Can you tell me how to install those? That's what I really needed help with.
Thanks for your time, ~Eirreann of Vvardenfell, 8:27 p.m. 7 June 2010
- I'm not quite sure to be honest, as I'm not on a computer that can play Daggerfall anymore. But #1; you need something like 7zip to uncompress the file, which is a fairly easy process. I downloaded Andyfall to see what was inside, and there wasn't a very good installation instruction, so I'm not sure what help I can give with that. I'll pass along your question to PLRDLF to see if he has a better idea of what to do. Sorry that I can't be of more help. --Tim Talk 01:17, 8 June 2010 (UTC)