The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
For maps of Solstheim see:
- - A high-resolution map of Vvardenfell and Solstheim using the Google Map API.
- The Imperial Library Cartography - Many different kinds of maps here.
- Official Map of Solstheim - Official paper map of Solstheim.
- Felsaad Coast — Solstheim's northeastern coast.
- Hirstaang Forest — Solstheim's hospitable southern forest.
- Isinfier Plains — Solstheim's central tundra.
- Moesring Mountains — Solstheim's northwestern mountain range.
 Cities, Towns, and Settlements
 Major Settlements
- Fort Frostmoth — An Imperial Fort on the fringes of the Empire.
- Raven Rock — A small Imperial mining colony.
- Skaal Village — A Nordic settlement of devout nature-worshippers.
- Thirsk — A Nordic mead hall famed for hospitality.
 Smaller Settlements
- Geilir the Mumbling's Dwelling — A home located south of Thormoor's Watch.
- Graring's House — The home of Graring, located in the northern tip of the Isinfier Plains, where the Harstrad and Isild rivers meet.
- Kjolver's Dwelling — A small dwelling located between Brodir Grove and the Cave of Hidden Music.
- Kolfinna's Dwelling — A small cave dwelling along the western bank of the Iggnir River, northeast of Fort Frostmoth.
- Ulfgar the Unending's Dwelling — A home located in Brodir Grove.
- Uncle Sweetshare's Workshop — A home located south of Lake Fjalding and east of the Iggnir River, in the Isinfier Plains.
- Brodir Grove — A landmark in Solstheim located on the border of the Isinfier Plains and the Hirstaang Forest.
- Castle Karstaag — A fortress in the northwestern region of the island, in the Moesring Mountains region.
- Hrothmund's Bane — A large Nordic memorial presumably built by the inhabitants of Thirsk after the death of their first chieftain, Hrothmund the Red.
- Hvitkald Peak — A large, steep mountain northeast of Thormoor's Watch.
- Mortrag Glacier — A completely frozen mass of ice, totally free of vegetation and beasts, located on the northwest side of Solstheim.
- Thormoor's Watch — A vantage point located on the northwest area of Solstheim, in the Isinfier Plains.
- Altar of Thrond — Located in the middle of the island of Solstheim, in the Isinfier Plains.
- Patchwork Airship — A vessel crashed on the Isinfier Plains, northwest of the Altar of Thrond.
 Sacred Stones
- Beast Stone — Located near the east side of Solstheim, south of the Skaal Village, in the Felsaad Coast region.
- Earth Stone — Located northwest from Raven Rock as shown on the paper map.
- Sun Stone — Located in the southeastern portion of Solstheim.
- Tree Stone — Located in a valley just northeast of Brodir Grove, on the border of the Isinfier Plains and the Hirstaang Forest, southeast from the spring of the Harstrad River.
- Water Stone — A large, dark gray pillar on the side of a mountain in the Moesring Mountains area.
- Wind Stone — Located on the western shore of Harstrad River.
 Bodies of Water
- Harstrad River — A stream that forms the eastern boundary of the Moesring Mountains.
- Iggnir River — A river in southern Solstheim in the Hirstaang Forest region.
- Isild River — A river in northern Solstheim on the Felsaad Coast.
- Lake Fjalding — A frozen lake in the Felsaad Coast region of Solstheim.
 Barrows and Tombs
- Bloodskal Barrow — A burial ground on the northern border of the Hirstaang Forest, north-northwest of Raven Rock.
- Connorflenge Barrow — A small burial ground east of Uncle Sweetshare's Workshop, along the coast.
- Eddard Barrow — A medium-sized barrow located halfway up the continent from Fort Frostmoth, northeast of Raven Rock.
- Frosselmane Barrow — A small burial ground located east of Fort Frostmoth, between the mouth of the Iggnir River and the inlet to its west.
- Glenschul's Tomb — A small tomb just southeast of Lake Fjalding.
- Gyldenhul Barrow — A small burial ground located on an island off the Felsaad Coast.
- Himmelhost Barrow — A small burial ground just east of the Iggnir River, about halfway between the mouth and the east shore.
- Hrothmund's Barrow — A burial ground located southwest of Castle Karstaag.
- Jolgeirr Barrow — A fairly small burial ground southwest of the Altar of Thrond, roughly in the center of the island.
- Kelsedolk Barrow — The tomb of a deceased Nord located on the western coast, a short distance south from Raven Rock.
- Kolbjorn Barrow — A burial ground south of Raven Rock and west of Fort Frostmoth.
- Lukesturm Barrow — A small barrow located directly south of Thirsk and northeast of Brodir Grove.
- Skogsdrake Barrow — A medium-sized burial ground just north of the Sun Stone.
- Stormpfund Barrow — A medium-sized burial ground just west and a bit north of Fort Frostmoth.
- Tombs of Skaalara — An important cavern for the main quest which is located on the eastern coast of the island, southeast from Skaal Village.
- Valbrandr Barrow — A burial ground located northeast of the Sun Stone and Skogsdrake Barrow.
- Benkongerike — A large system of ice caves, located northeast of Castle Karstaag, along the white northern shores of the Moesring Mountains region.
- Bjorn — A system of ice caves northeast of the Altar of Thrond and almost directly east of Hvitkald Peak.
- Caves of Fjalding — An ice cave system located on the Felsaad Coast underneath Lake Fjalding.
- Cave of Hidden Music — A cave system located on the Isinfier Plains, northeast of the Earth Stone and northwest of Brodir Grove.
- Domme — The lair of a Fryse Hag south of the Mortrag Glacier.
- Fjell — A small treasure cave located on the Isinfier Plains to the east of Brodir Grove.
- Frossel — A system of ice caves located southeast of Skaal Village, on the northeastern corner of the Felsaad Coast.
- Frykte — A small ice cave located east of Castle Karstaag.
- Gandrung Caverns — A small smugglers hideout northeast of Fort Frostmoth.
- Gloomy Cave — Located just southwest of Lake Fjalding, north of Brodir Grove.
- Gronn — A system of ice caves located southwest of Lake Fjalding on the Isinfier Plains.
- Halls of Penumbra — A medium-sized cave near the Sun Stone in southeastern Solstheim.
- Lair of the Udyrfrykte — A small ice cave on the eastern shore of Lake Fjalding in the Felsaad Coast region.
- Legge — A small ice cave north of Graring's House.
- Rimhull — A small ice cave located west of Skaal Village.
- Sjobal — A small ice cave located northeast of Thirsk.
- Skygge — A small ice cave located west of Skaal Village and north of the bridge across the Isild River.
- Solvjord — A cave due south of the Tree Stone and north of Fort Frostmoth.
- Stahlman's Gorge — A small cave located far west of Mortrag Glacier.
- Varstaad Caves — A cave on the coast in the Moesring Mountains area, north of the Water Stone.