Benkongerike is an icy cave southeast of Saering's Watch containing bristlebacks and rieklings.
 Related Quests
- The large room with stone pillars connected by wooden bridges features a leveled enchanted greatsword on the left side of the first pillar, as well a locked chest in the water if you follow the left wall.
- Just after the entrance to the Great Hall, there are a number of copies of The Lusty Argonian Maid in a large pile, hiding a Spell Tome: Telekinesis.
- The combination for the puzzle-door in Benkongerike Great Hall is (from left to right) Eagle—Whale—Whale—Snake. The sign for the first whale is missing, and seems to have been used as a door for a Riekling's tent on the upper level's east side of the chamber.
- A word wall for the Cyclone shout is found behind the puzzle-gate.
- This location also appeared in the Bloodmoon expansion for Morrowind.