|2nd||Fortify Block (0.5×)|
|3rd||Fortify Light Armor|
|Merchant Avail.||None ()|
2 guaranteed samples can be found in 2 different locations:
This ingredient is not in the
VendorItemIngredient category that allows it to be traded by apothecary merchants (see bugs).
Remaining ways to obtain already-harvested honeycombs all have relatively low probabilities. The best bets are:
- Peddlers may be randomly encountered in the wilderness (typically being attacked). These peddlers have a 25% chance of carrying 1-5 samples.
- Various ingredient-specific barrels have a 17% chance of containing 1-5 samples.
- Vaermina devotees have a 3% chance of carrying one.
- All types of apothecary's satchels as well as pots hanging from cooking spits have a 3% chance of containing one.
- Warlocks have a 0.9% chance of carrying one.
- With the Dragonborn expansion, werebears may carry one sample of honeycomb.
Honeycomb is only harvested from beehives, not vacant beehives. There are 22 hives in 18 different locations. Locations with multiple hives are:
- This ingredient cannot normally be bought from apothecary merchants, even though it should be available according to their merchandise leveled lists. It also cannot be sold to apothecary merchants; it can only be sold to general goods merchants.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.