|This page is currently being redesigned for the Lore Places Project (LPP).
The page may need work to meet the standards outlined on the project page.
Camlorn is a major city of High Rock, located on its northwestern coast. The city was previously the center of a kingdom, also called Camlorn, which was founded in 2E 302. It was originally part of Skyrim, but was absorbed into High Rock over time. Camlorn was once home to a gladiatorial team known as the Dragons. The city is known as the "Jewel of the West".[oog 1]
In 2E 541, the city was sacked by a horde of Reachmen, led by Durcorach the Black Drake. After the Reachmen were defeated, Camlorn, along with Daggerfall, Shornhelm, Evermore and Wayrest, signed the first Daggerfall Covenant.
In 3E 63, the Prince Pelagius, who would go on to become Pelagius Septim II, visited the city of Camlorn to woo the daughter of King Vulstaed, Quintilla, regarded as the most beauteous princess in Tamriel. She would later go on to become his second wife.
Some time just prior to 3E 432, Kelmena, the daughter of Duke Senhyn of Camlorn, was married to Prince Camaron of Daggerfall, suggesting a possible unified kingdom along the western coast of Tamriel.
- ^ Holidays of the Iliac Bay — Theth-i
- ^ Etiquette With Rulers — Erystera Ligen
- ^ The Mystery of Princess Talara, Part I — Mera Llykith - the book states that the kingdom was founded 1,000 years before 3E 405
- ^ a b Pocket Guide to the Empire, 3rd Edition: The Sons and Daughter of the Direnni West: High Rock — Imperial Geographical Society, 3E 432
- ^ Travails and Triumphs of a Monarch — His Majesty King Emeric
Note: the following references are not found in game. They are included to provide a rounder background to this article, but may not reflect established lore.