Grummite Spells
SELL2GrummiteShaman100 leveled list that generates the spells available to grummite magi (e.g., the Grummite Magus Whelp) has the checkbox "Use All Spells" selected. This means that the grummite will always have the NPC Atronach birthsign bonuses plus all five spells; it's not a random choice of just one of the six spells. Since FstTesla is still working on the article (BTW, thanks for all the work!), I didn't want to edit the article myself, but the info should be fixed at some point. --NepheleTalk 12:27, 14 January 2008 (EST)
- Thank you for the warning! I really didn't noticed that the checkbox was selected. I've just corrected it, so if you see any more uncorrect data tell me, but anyway do not hesitate to edit it yourself!
- FstTeslaT 12.45, 15 January 2008 (GMT+1)
 English names needed
Since I own the Italian version of the game, could anybody tell me the English display name of the
SEAichanGrummitePraiser02 creature forms?
--FstTesla 06:53, 18 January 2008 (EST)
TY. Another request is
SE03ObeliskStaffNN (nn from 01 to 05, even if I presume the name il always the same). --FstTesla 06:18, 21 January 2008 (EST)
TY again. Now I need
Moreover please confirm me that
XPKnotCustomSECreatureGrummiteMagusDementia1... have the same names of the main forms, i.e. Grummite Whelp and so on. --FstTesla 08:39, 21 January 2008 (EST)
- Yes, they all have the same names as the main forms.
- The name for
02is Grummite Lookout. But I advice you not to include them to the article as they do no actually appear in the game. They are only used as templates for the
2Leveled Creature lists. The lists only generate the standard Archer versions. --Timenn < talk > 09:05, 21 January 2008 (EST)
 Come out, come out, wherever you are, Deathdealers.
My character is level 21, but for some reason i never encounter Deathdealer grummites, only Painbringers. Why?
- If you check the list on the article, you can see that Grummite Deathdealers won't start appearing until you reach level 23 (The App column). --Timenn < talk > 04:40, 10 August 2008 (EDT)
- There's a note on the page that's incorrect about this: Instead of the usual minimum Creature Level 20 for the Grummite Deathdealer family. Likely an error. Note that normally the Grummite Shaman Deathdealer still only appears from Player level 23 onwards. Because the leveled list only generates this creature from level 23 upwards, it's alright for the calculation to start from level 1, because levels 1-22 will never appear. I'll leave it to an admin. to remove it though. Kivan 23:39, 11 November 2011 (UTC)
- Hmm...looks like not an error per se...more of a lack in consistency. Because they always appear at only levels 23 or higher, the active minimum level will be at least 21. Making the others have a minimum of 20 would only make a difference if they appeared sooner. For example, if they started appearing at lvl 19, then despite the Player level - 2, they would be at least level 20. I'll tweak it a bit. --DKong27 Tk Ctr Em 23:56, 11 November 2011 (UTC)
 Grummite Faction
 Annoying litte creatures...
Is it just me, or do melee Grummites, especially painbringers, have this horrid little habbit of knocking you backwards and making you stumble every time they hit you, thus throwing you into an annoy 30-second long stunlock of them hitting you over and over again while all you can do is watch yourself stumble backwards? And if you get backed into a corner when they do it, just forget it. It will never end. My character has the armor and stats to withstand five minutes of that stunlock, and so he did, those five minutes spent trying to get out fo the corner I was backed into, but was helpless to control my character. Does anyone else get this, or are the Grummites in my game constantly performing power attacks for some reason instead of normal attacks? If this happens to everyone, I think I will put a little warning on the main page about this tendency of theirs. --Mole126 16:19, 22 August 2008 (EDT)
This happens to me, too. I just use an invisibility spell, jump over their heads (Boots of Springheel Jak), and try again. Works fine. 18.104.22.168 11:57, 8 November 2008 (EST)
 High Sneak?
Is it just me, or do Grummites have an unusually high sneak skill? Mine is past 100, and I couple that a lot with an invisibility spell. 9 times out of 10, when I'm trying to perform a sneak attack straight from the invisibility spell, the second I start to swing my blade, the grummite will turn around, and the bonus is lost. 22.214.171.124 12:01, 8 November 2008 (EST)
- I'm not sure, But I think that when you go out of invisibility the same spell surrounds you, makes the noise, and lights up the place. This grabs the attention of NPC's. Still, I'm not sure if any noise happens or what not when the spell runs out. Don't quote me on it. --Matthias 07:20, 4 May 2009 (EDT)
 Grummite shield
While I was in Corpserot Prison looking for oddities I found a Magus Beater fighting a Deathdealer. Is this a glitch or a normal behavior?. BlackYoshi 16:54, 18 October 2009 (UTC)
 New picture
Currently, there is a picture of a grummite staff found on the mania side of the isles. For the sake of symetry, shouldn't we include a picture of a staff found on the dementia side of the isles?
- Sure, feel free. While I'm on the subject, those images on the article would look better if they were uniform in size... --GKtalk2me 11:31, 23 April 2010 (UTC)
- Can't fix the image of the dementian pole myself since i play on the xbox, but there is a couple of them in Xedilian, in the room by that big cage where the adventurers end up if you make them insane. Actually, there is some poles further in to Xedilian too... anyway I hope that iformation was useful... :) - Goblin lair 15:42, 23 April 2010
 numbers not right
- Which numbers are not right? (ignore this question if the ans is obvious because I dont have shivering isles) --Arny 17:01, 15 June 2010 (UTC)
Anyone else notice how exceedingly light these are to lift? They're able to be lifted up like a common item, which is quite hilarious to do. (They wiggle in strange ways)--Ravage 02:26, 4 January 2012 (UTC)