Skyrim:Emperor Titus Mede II (real)
|Emperor Titus Mede II
Emperor Titus Mede II is the current Emperor of Tamriel at the time Skyrim takes place. He is an aged, wise and powerful man, who is forced into visiting Skyrim by the Dark Brotherhood, upon the command of Amaund Motierre. When you enter his cabin, Mede seems to have accepted his fate, but he asks you to kill the man who ordered his death.
Titus Mede II's reign includes the Great War and the signing the White-Gold Concordat ending the war. He is also a talented tactician, and was an integral part of defeating the occupying Thalmor forces in the Battle of the Red Ring.
 Related Quests
- Somewhat ironically, Titus Mede II's class is Assassin which determines the level of his skills.
- Titus Mede II has the same voice actor as the generic and player male Imperials from Oblivion.
- Even if the player is an Imperial Soldier, killing Emperor Titus Mede II has no effect on the progression of the Imperial storyline.
- Titus, as well as the Penitus Oculatus, will still remain in Skyrim even after you've completed the Battle for Solitude, even though Skyrim is supposed to be an independent nation at that point.
- The Penitus Oculatus will continue its presence in the game, even after you kill the Emperor.
- During To Kill an Empire, Titus sends an identical decoy in his stead.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|