|Respawn Time||Never (storage is safe)|
|Console Location Code(s)|
|NilheimExterior01, NilheimExterior02, NilheimExterior03|
|East-northeast of Ivarstead
Northwest of Sarethi Farm
|# of Wood Chopping Blocks||1|
If you do not first speak to Telrav, the occupants are disguised as guards and are non-hostile. You can loot everything in the tower without any of them caring. If you do speak to Telrav and initiate his quest to return him to his camp, all of these "friendly" guards are revealed to be bandits. Killing Telrav unprovoked without initiating the quest results in the guards being hostile when you approach.
The top of the tower gives you an awe inspiring view of southeast Skyrim. On a clear day, one can see the entire mountain range that surrounds southeastern Skyrim, and to the north one can see further than Windhelm. To the west the view is blocked by the Throat of the World, and Northwind Summit to the east.
The camp at the base of the tower contains an unlocked chest under a table and a wood chopping block. The tower has three unowned bedrolls on the main floor and another unlocked chest on the topmost platform.
 Related Quests
- Note: This location is one of many potential targets for one or more of the radiant quests found on this page.
- Though the bandits are named after the standard 'Bandit', they'll be stronger than the usual bandits, but won't level and be named (for example, 'Bandit Marauder', 'Bandit Thug').
- When the bandits are disguised as guards, they are only friendly towards you, but not towards your horse or followers. They will attack and even kill your horse if you ride it to Nilheim.
- If a radiant quest sends you here after you have cleared it, it will be impossible to complete.
- Reload a previous save and get a different location for the quest.