The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Primary Skills||Heavy Armor, One-handed, Archery, Block|
|Faction(s)||BYOHHousecarlFaction; BYOHHousecarlFalkreathCrimeFaction; CurrentFollowerFaction; PlayerFaction; PlayerHousecarlFaction; PotentialFollowerFaction; PotentialMarriageFaction|
- Rayya is one of the few followers in Skyrim who will dual wield as long as shields and two-handed weapons are not in her inventory. Like all followers who are capable of dual wielding, Rayya must be in actual combat before she will unsheathe the second weapon but will only unsheathe one weapon while out of combat.
- Rayya is the only non-Nord housecarl.
- Rayya's two starting scimitars are listed twice in the inventory menu, but each listing is "stacked", showing "Scimitar (2)". When you remove one, a "stack" of two is removed; the same applies to the second "stack".
- When you remove one scimitar from Rayya's inventory, she unequips both even though one still remains in her inventory.
- Sometimes when you try to dismiss her, she will not return to her "home". She will not wait when in that state.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|