|This quest page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Torasa Aram about the Museum of Artifacts.
- Seek out one or more of the items listed below.
- Talk to Torasa Aram again with item(s).
- Sell, keep or donate the item(s).
Torasa Aram can be found in the Museum of Artifacts, located in Godsreach next to the Craftsmen's Hall. Talk to her about the Museum and she will tell you that it is a privately-funded enterprise dedicated to collecting and displaying the artifacts of the world. If you bring her artifacts, she will buy them from you for a maximum of 30,000 gold.
There are 32 artifacts that Torasa will take for the museum. Each item can be sold for of its notional value, up to the 30,000 gold ceiling, or, if you have reached a certain point in the quest TheBlade of Nerevar, you can choose to donate it to the museum instead. At least two artifacts must be donated in order to complete the quest.
TR = artifact found in Mournhold/Tribunal
|Auriel's Bow||30000||15000||Ice Blade of the Monarch||95000||30000|
|Auriel's Shield||17000||8500||Lord's Mail||190000||30000|
|BiPolar BladeTR||40000||20000||Mace of Molag Bal||25000||12500|
|Bloodworm Helm||34000||17000||Mace of SlurringTR||20000||10000|
|Boots of Blinding Speed||500||250||Ring of Phynaster||18000||9000|
|Boots of the Apostle||55000||27500||Robe of the LichTR||22000||11000|
|Bow of Shadows||42000||21000||Skull Crusher||48000||24000|
|Chrysamere||95000||30000||Spear of Bitter Mercy||130000||30000|
|Cuirass of the Savior's Hide||150000||30000||Spell Breaker||115000||30000|
|Dagger of SymmachusTR||20000||10000||Staff of Hasedoki||75000||30000|
|Dragonbone cuirass||180000||30000||Staff of Magnus||210000||30000|
|Ebony Mail||120000||30000||Ten Pace Boots||140000||30000|
|Eleidon's Ward||200000||30000||Umbra Sword||110000||30000|
|Fang of Haynekhtnamet||32000||16000||Vampiric Ring||32000||16000|
|Helm of Oreyn Bearclaw||125000||30000||Warlock's Ring||22000||11000|
- The quest never finishes, even if you bring Torasa all the artifacts on the list.
- If you donate or sell an item to the Museum, and then steal it, you cannot donate that item back to the Museum. If you speak to Torasa about a stolen item while it's still in your inventory, she will alert the guards. This also applies if you added another unit of the item to your inventory with the additem console command after giving her the original item.
- While Aram will give you the best price for these items under normal circumstances, it is possible to sell all the artifacts for full value by exploiting the Mudcrab Merchant or Creeper.
- Some of the items mentioned in Tamrielic Lore like The Fists of Randagulf and Scourge cannot be sold to Torasa.
- If you plan on completing the Tribunal main quest, make sure not to sell all of the artifacts on the list, leaving at least two to donate.
These Codes can be used along with the
Journal Console Command and Quest ID given within the chart to update the quest to a certain point.
|The Museum (MS_Museum)|
|Index||Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|10||The Museum is privately funded, and is an effort to collect and display many of the artifacts from this part of the world. Should you want to sell something you feel the Museum will be interested in, bring the item here and we can assess its value. Be warned, however, that theft is a serious matter, and likely to equal a death warrant for any foolish enough to attempt it.|