Oblivion talk:Interior Test Cells
- Sorry, no. You need the console to get to them, and that's only in the PC version. --TheRealLurlock Talk 00:06, 19 May 2008 (EDT)
thare is a way to get to one if you have frostgrag spire its a glitch look it up Diobern 21:51, 5 November 2008 (EST)
I feel that more of these cells should have descriptions and I was wondering, are the descriptions from the CS or just written by users who have visited the cells, if it is the former I would happily commit to adding more. The-manta 17:47, 15 November 2008 (EST)
- Note that at the top of the article it requests readers to "report back on what's there." That's how all of the existing descriptions have been added -- by individual editors adding information. None of the descriptions come from the construction set. --NepheleTalk 17:57, 15 November 2008 (EST)
- Oh right, sorry, forgot to read the top paragraph. In that case i will try and get some down when I have access to the Desktop PC (I'm on my laptop right now and the poor thing can't really handle Oblivion).The-manta 18:54, 15 November 2008 (EST)
 Testing Hall
Can someone please help me, I am new to the Console for PC and I was wondering if anyone knows the exact code to teleport to the Testing Hall? ````CMPUTR_GEEK
- Open the console and type "coc testinghall" without the quotes. --Rigas Papadopoulos • Talk • Deeds • 22:19, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
 All Descriptions finally filled in, now we just need to do everything else
After a good three hours of testing I managed to travel to every so far untested cell, and chronicled what I found (hint it was mostly disconnected rooms). Someone should probably confirm all of these (poor guy), fix any spelling errors, clarify any unclear terminology, and fill out the cell's names and this article will be entirely done. Alpha Kenny Buddy 07:20, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
Is this only before you get the questline normally? Tested and confirmed, I got the DB quest line pre necessary requirements by speaking to Luciene in the DarkBrotherhoodHoldingPen Test cell, so I removed the notice. verification needed — On one occasion I received around 600 Stones, on another I received over 2000, until I finally quickloaded. Needs to be checked more.] After testing this one I recieved a similar result to that who posted the verification needed notice. It should probably be changed. Alpha Kenny Buddy 07:33, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
 The intro to interior rooms
ON THE 360 - The intro indicates that the rooms can only be accessed through console commands but I walked in a random direction from the Bruma test house, Frostcrag spire glitch, to Grant's Farmhouse Interior Test. The open castles with partial transparency etc. I wouldn't recommend it but I think you could likely run or walk from and to any zone. The empty areas seem to be shallow water, like a water walk effect, but are not endless.
- I would say this is, from personal experience, likely. Although all I have is the PS3 version of oblivion I am quite familiar with these types of game, and acording to the description it sounds like these cells are just laying out in the middle of nothing in the game, but do exist. Please, correct me if I'm wrong. -Wolfchaldo
A 'world' can't reach other worlds. An interior is a world all by itself, so without the door teleporting you to a new world, then an interior can't reach another interior. When you left the FarmhouseTest03 through the door you were teleported to the same exterior world that was used for the BrumaTests. The world for these two tests is TestGragtown. There are many, many test worlds, so all the interiors won't all connect. Look for the page 'exterior test cells' for more info. The Frostcrag glitch wasn't something the game was intended to do, so is a rare exception to the general rule that the test cells can't be reached without using the console. Bamspeedy 01:41, 12 December 2011 (UTC)
 Renamed cells with DLC
With Frostcrag Spire installed and activated then BrumaHouseInt becomes FrostcragSpire01, BrumaHouseMid becomes FrostcragSpire02, BrumaHouseMid02 becomes FrostcragSpire03.
With Thieves Den installed and activated then TestParadiseCave becomes DLDunbarrowHaven, TestShrine becomes DLDunbarrowHaven02, TestTimOblivionLords becomes DLDunbarrowHaven03.
So these test areas are not accessed if you install AND activate these DLC that changes the cell name. If you doubt me compare the FormID codes or try to access the test areas with the DLC installed. Bamspeedy 03:17, 14 December 2011 (UTC)
 new interior test?
I found an Interior Test titled "Grant's Farmhouse Interior Test". Inside I found a silver pitcher and 2 Bottles of Cheap Wine, Surille Brothers Wine and Tamika's West Weald Wine. I also found a "Zombie" titled "ZombieMixnMatch03". I found this on the Xbox 360 while exploring after I did the Frostcrag Spire glitch. — Unsigned comment by Lucien LachanceDB (talk • contribs) at 03:42 on 23 December 2011
- That one's already mentioned on the page. Look for TestFarmHouse03. – Robin Hood↝talk 20:45, 9 January 2012 (UTC)
 Second room inside the Grant's Farmhouse Interior. Cannot be accessed.
Beyond the walls of the interior itself, a second room is occupying the same void. Even if it doesn't show up on your local map, or you can't glitch your way into the void, you can still hear the sound of a Sigil Stone humming in the distance.
From what I have seen, this room contains a ray of orange light in the center that usually illustrates the presence of a Sigil Stone in an Oblivion Tower, with the Stone itself suspended in a corner of the room, parallel to the main light, with a second ray of light shooting to the bottom from the Stone. There are also two large wine barrels, a pile of firewood, and what appear to be several small containers. I cannot seem to get as close a look as I wish, since for whatever reason, drifting through the void underneath it will not pull you into the room the way the farmhouse interior will. In fact, you'll just fall down even harder.
I suspect this may in fact be another test cell, but which one it is, I cannot say. If anyone can investigate this, please do so. Just thought I'd add in my own discovery. 188.8.131.52 03:18, 13 January 2012 (UTC)
- It's a second room within the same cell. At a quick glance, the only thing of note there was a test fastener for the minotaur head in Accidents Happen. – Robin Hood↝talk 05:39, 13 January 2012 (UTC)
- Still, I think this should be acknowledged in the list. Could this be possible?184.108.40.206 03:24, 24 January 2012 (UTC)