|Primary Skills||Destruction, Illusion, Heavy Armor, One-handed|
|Essential||Yes, until Dragonslayer is completed|
|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionHaafingar; Thalmor; TownSolitudeFaction|
Elenwen is an Altmer sorceress and First Emissary of the Thalmor to the Kingdom of Skyrim. She resides in the Thalmor Embassy, in Haafingar hold. She often hosts lavish parties at the embassy inviting Skyrim's most influential and powerful people. The player infiltrates one of these parties during Diplomatic Immunity, using an ill-gotten invitation.
During Season Unending, she is part of the Imperial delegation—along with General Tullius, Legate Rikke and the Jarl of Solitude Elisif the Fair—that attends the Peace Council at High Hrothgar. She recognizes the player from the party. At the start of the council she says that she has every right to be at this negotiation because she needs to ensure that nothing is agreed that violates the terms of the White-Gold Concordat. Ulfric Stormcloak objects to having a Thalmor representative at the table with a level of vehemence likely sourced in his interrogation at her hands. The player can decide whether she stays or leaves. Having her stay makes the Imperials happier with the overall truce, but causes Galmar Stone-Fist to nearly storm out. On the other hand, her departure makes the Stormcloaks happier, and angers Legate Rikke. Other than this incident, she has no real role in the negotiations.
 Related Quests
- Unbound: Escape Imperial custody and a dragon raid.
- Diplomatic Immunity: Infiltrate a party at the Thalmor Embassy.
- Season Unending: Enforce a ceasefire to secure Dragonsreach.
Elenwen knows the following spells:
- Elenwen is seen at the very beginning of the game, while in the carriage with Ralof, Ulfric and Lokir. She is in an unheard discussion with General Tullius.
- If you get back into the Thalmor Embassy at the end of the main quest she will make comments about how she's seen you somewhere before.
- She can be killed at the end of the main quest.
- Rarely, she can be seen outside of Helgen right after the Dragonborn exits the cave with Ralof or Hadvar. She will act like she has met the Dragonborn in the Thalmor Embassy.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|